Robbie Farah and Nathan Friend turn back on the Gold Coast Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The titans have been really disrespectful to friend IMO.

He played out of his skin in 2008, He was 2nd in the NRL for most tackles in the season. What more could you want?

and then they tried to lure 2 hookers to the club and failed.

I don't blame him for rejecting the contract, something like that makes someone feel second rate, It's a spit in the face.

They've really screwed up. Bad mistake.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
why would nathan friend stick around with the titans, when they made it clear they were in serch or a hooker.
cam smith no1, robbie farah no2, he wasnt even their plans for 2010.
he was in our local area last november, and told some of the A grade footy boys at his old club in gatton, he hoped to sign with the broncoes for 2010.
he didnt want to stay where they didnt want him, i think he would be a reasonable buy,for a club looking for a hooker, he makes 40+ tackles a game, and is very fast from marker.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Classy Mr Searle - Did you happen to take advice from Newcastle after their treatment of Reynoldson ?

Looks like it from here !

W@nkers !

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
twats, hope friend told em where to stick his contract renewal

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Friend is gun as a hooker, they're absolute idiots!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Friend is gun as a hooker, they're absolute idiots!
why would they even need smith or farah, before all their injuries, every1 was playing well and even when they did start falling away friend was their best

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
why would they even need smith or farah, before all their injuries, every1 was playing well and even when they did start falling away friend was their best
Agreed even the year before he was their standout. I'd love him at the dogs but obviously we have Ennis now!

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
LOL and how would you know about premierships? refer to sig :P

PS: Love u
I wouldnt, but im not a sell out like some people, I stick with my club and dont go looking and supporting where the premierships are

OH and Kenny GOD help you if (see I said if) the DRAGONS do win a premiership, you wont have anything to mock me with anymore, cause your words oh so cut me deeply *runs to corner and cries*

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
The broncos should buy friend IMO, he's a top class hooker I seriously can't believe the titans didn't' just keep him.
I certainly don't blame him for rejecting the offer, after they failed getting two others then they offer him a 3 day extension.... Spit in the face for him.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
The broncos should buy friend IMO, he's a top class hooker I seriously can't believe the titans didn't' just keep him.
I certainly don't blame him for rejecting the offer, after they failed getting two others then they offer him a 3 day extension.... Spit in the face for him.
friend for lacey? :p

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
It was a similar story when the Dragons decided to wait for Trent Barrett to make his decision to stay or go, and Luke Bailey got the *****s* and left and we ended up loosing both of them.

And imo and probably no one elses Bailey WAS a top prop.

I think its pathetic how some players miss out and get regected cause clubs are SO confident of signing players, its a load of crap. It happens far too often and these players either change thier minds and dont come, or they dont perform because its not the player who was good, it was the players around him.

MILF

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no wonder players are not loyal. what a pack of imbeciles gold coast are they knew they were going to miss out on farah and gave their encumbent a slightly updated offer. good luck to them if freind wants to bust a boiler for them this year. we always talk about players loyalty but loyalty is a two way street.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
no wonder players are not loyal. what a pack of imbeciles gold coast are they knew they were going to miss out on farah and gave their encumbent a slightly updated offer. good luck to them if freind wants to bust a boiler for them this year. we always talk about players loyalty but loyalty is a two way street.
Gold Coast are all to blame here,

For believing that they had all but singed Farrah, I hope they learnt thier lesson, Nathan Friend imo is a great hooker and would be a good pick up for some clubs,

Does anyone know where he is going? Friend that is?

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Spot on MILF!!

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Suck Titans.

So is Friend after a new club ?

Or with the titans this year ?

K

kennyy

I wouldnt, but im not a sell out like some people, I stick with my club and dont go looking and supporting where the premierships are

OH and Kenny GOD help you if (see I said if) the DRAGONS do win a premiership, you wont have anything to mock me with anymore, cause your words oh so cut me deeply *runs to corner and cries*
lol hahahaha your a good sport at least nicole. Dragons to do nothing in 09 again :grinning: Wayne isn't your saviour and to be perfectly honest if st george ever win anything im leaving sydney

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm what Friend is doing then ? Has he got a new club or is he in limbo ?

I cant beleive the Titans fuked up so badly.

IMO Friend should make himself to the ESL, his style of game there will cut them apart, he is not going to get a rep jersey anytime soon so why not cash in.

Status
Not open for further replies.