Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow, some of you really need to take off your blue and white glasses here, you comparisons way, way off. LMAO @ Colin Best being slow, who you comparing him to ? Martin Offiah ?

Heres my comparisons:

1) Luke Capewell vs Luke Patten - Patten wins hands down
2) Nathan Merritt vs Hazem El Masri - Merrit is more of a weapon and his defense has improved.
3) Colin Best vs Darryl Millard - Best hands down, better player in every area.
4) Beau Champion vs Josh Morris - Another clear cut winner.
5) Fetuli Talanoa vs Bryson Goodwin - Far more xfactor, he he gets past Goodwin, gl on stopping him.
6) John Sutton vs Ben Roberts - both very inconsistent - however when they both fire, Sutton has more impact. Roberts has better defense tho.
7) Chris Sandow vs Brett Kimmorely - This is where the game will be won. The old warhorse vs the young upstart. Both evenly matches, both can make a game theres. What a contest it will be between these two.
8) Luke Stuart vs Ben Hannant - Excellent players, quality here the both of them
9) Issac Luke vs Michael Ennis - Ennis has also been showing great form.
10) Roy Asotasi vs Michael Hodgson- Automatic selection
11) Ben Lowe vs Gary Warburton - Cant Pick, so I gave this one to the faggitohs
12) Shannan McPherson vs Andrew Ryan - He was good last week
13) David Fa'alogo vs David Stagg - Stagg. Fa'alogo will always be in my heart tho cos he tried to smash Anasta.

Interchange:
14) Craig Wing vs Matt Utai - lol @ utai
15) Eddy Pettybourne vs Chris Armit - Armit has been great, but Pettybourne is a freak.
16) Jaiman Lowe vs Greg Eastwood- Eastwood easily
17) David Kidwell vs Yileen Gordon- Kidwell, how have souths got this gronk still in their team. He is useless, makes one good run a game and gives away dumb penalties. Still living off the glory that was that hit on Willie Mason.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) Luke Capewell v Patton: General wins
2) Nathan Merritt v El Masri: Merrit wins
3) Colin Best v Millard: Best by a country mile
4) Beau Champion v Morris: Morris hand down
5) Fetuli Talanoa v Goodwin: Close.. but i'll go with talanoa on form
6) John Sutton v Roberts: No contest.... Sutton wins hands down
7) Chris Sandow v Kimmorley: this is also close... if Sandow is on his game he is far more dangerous that BK.
8) Luke Stuart v Hannant: Hannant
9) Issac Luke v Ennis: tie... Ennis more creative, but Luke more dangerous running the bal
10) Roy Asotasi (c) v Hogdson: Asotasi hands down
11) Ben Lowe v Warburton: this is close because they are both shyte!!! Ben lowe does have the ability to offload... so edges out warburton (see his offload leading to a try against the warriors)
12) Shannan McPherson v Ryan: close.. but if Ryan plays like we know he can, he will win this contest... if he plays like he did last year he will get owned... just like he got owned by most of his opponents last year
13) David Fa'alogo v Stagg: Styles make fights. and Fa'alogo v Stagg is a battle of styles. if the bunnies get a roll on Fa'alogo will be all over stagg. he's bigger stronger faster. If the dogs can contain the bunnies pack then stagg can come into his own.

Interchange:
14) Craig Wing v Utai: Wing's been in great form since coming back... i don't agree with everyone baggin Utai. He still has the ability to bust the line... which is more that than you can say about some doggies players *cough*warburton*cough*
15) Eddy Pettybourne v Armit: Although armit is a workhorse Pettybourne has more impact coming off the bench. He is a harder runner. This former Aus schoolboy will get on top of Armit for mine.
16) Jaiman Lowe v Eastwood: Eastwood wins this easily. Jaiman Lowe should not be in first grade for mine. they should have played Greenfield.
17) David Kidwell v Gordon: tie... Kidwell has demonstrated that when he gets his discipline right he is a damaging player. Gordon is still proving himself. should be an interesting contest.

Bunnies should get away with this game on that analysis... this will be good for us because we will be able to offload Millard and Warburton... bring back Idris and another backrower... prolly conrad or koups.

theFAT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fair assesment Simmo, I think you guys underestimate Stuart. He has outplayed Asotasi all year. If not for his age he would be in line for rep honours.
Champion and Morris is closer than you give credit also.
Sutton and Champion formed a great combination last year and after being injured in Feb has only played 1 game this year.
Last year Champ was in better form than Morris

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
IMO souths have strike power all over the field. There fowards are internationals and there backline is all speed. There halves have been the best so far and there bench is another set of 1st class fowardss,with wing and pettybourne coming on for them. It will be a tough task for us , but should be a close game.

robdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1) Luke Capewell v Patton: General wins
2) Nathan Merritt v El Masri: Merrit wins
3) Colin Best v Millard: Best by a country mile
4) Beau Champion v Morris: Morris hand down
5) Fetuli Talanoa v Goodwin: Close.. but i'll go with talanoa on form
6) John Sutton v Roberts: No contest.... Sutton wins hands down
7) Chris Sandow v Kimmorley: this is also close... if Sandow is on his game he is far more dangerous that BK.
8) Luke Stuart v Hannant: Hannant
9) Issac Luke v Ennis: tie... Ennis more creative, but Luke more dangerous running the bal
10) Roy Asotasi (c) v Hogdson: Asotasi hands down
11) Ben Lowe v Warburton: this is close because they are both shyte!!! Ben lowe does have the ability to offload... so edges out warburton (see his offload leading to a try against the warriors)
12) Shannan McPherson v Ryan: close.. but if Ryan plays like we know he can, he will win this contest... if he plays like he did last year he will get owned... just like he got owned by most of his opponents last year
13) David Fa'alogo v Stagg: Styles make fights. and Fa'alogo v Stagg is a battle of styles. if the bunnies get a roll on Fa'alogo will be all over stagg. he's bigger stronger faster. If the dogs can contain the bunnies pack then stagg can come into his own.

Interchange:
14) Craig Wing v Utai: Wing's been in great form since coming back... i don't agree with everyone baggin Utai. He still has the ability to bust the line... which is more that than you can say about some doggies players *cough*warburton*cough*
15) Eddy Pettybourne v Armit: Although armit is a workhorse Pettybourne has more impact coming off the bench. He is a harder runner. This former Aus schoolboy will get on top of Armit for mine.
16) Jaiman Lowe v Eastwood: Eastwood wins this easily. Jaiman Lowe should not be in first grade for mine. they should have played Greenfield.
17) David Kidwell v Gordon: tie... Kidwell has demonstrated that when he gets his discipline right he is a damaging player. Gordon is still proving himself. should be an interesting contest.

Bunnies should get away with this game on that analysis... this will be good for us because we will be able to offload Millard and Warburton... bring back Idris and another backrower... prolly conrad or koups.
I think you pretty much spot on with Sandow,if his on his game he will make Kimorley look older than he actually is. Souths will attack from all over the park leading to several points.I think they will do us,although i hope dogs win.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume the car park pass will still work. Does anyone have any knowledge about the prepaid carparking during the show period?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I assume the car park pass will still work. Does anyone have any knowledge about the prepaid carparking during the show period?
Yep. It may only be limited to people with pre-paid coz of the ES so have your pass ready for show. The only thing that sux is you have to go around, and the traffic will be hell going out.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hmmm its going to be a close game imo.... But could be a blow out if we keep dropping the ball.

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
If Wesser doesnt play, bomb the fullback hes not all good under the high ball.
Sutton never plays great against us.
Hope that trend continues.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
its a strong team tbh...hopefully the boys get the job done

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1) Luke Capewell - Rubbish, couldnt catch any of Roberts and Holdsworth bombs last year
2) Nathan Merritt - **** defender but has pace to burn
3) Colin Best - Strong but slow
4) Beau Champion - Rubbish
5) Fetuli Talanoa - Strong, must be stopped, but he does leave the defense wide open and is inconsistent
6) John Sutton - Inconsistent
7) Chris Sandow - He to must be stopped. Can take control of the game in his own
8) Luke Stuart - Is a very soft front rower
9) Issac Luke - Probably the most dangerous player in that souFFS side
10) Roy Asotasi (c) - We all know about him
11) Ben Lowe - Another soft front rower
12) Shannan McPherson - Rubbish
13) David Fa'alogo - Short tempered and gives penalties away far too easily

Interchange:
14) Craig Wing - Lady Boy was the one that won them game against us last season
15) Eddy Pettybourne - Rubbish
16) Jaiman Lowe - Rubbish
17) David Kidwell - Old but still a strong player.

Eddy Pettybourne is a good player

Status
Not open for further replies.