Rnd 4 TEAMLIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Makes me laugh people saying brown is safe under the high ball ,hes awful under the high ball

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the itinerary (all times WST):

Thursday, 27 March

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]- 12.10pm: Team arrival into Perth. Perth Domestic Airport (vision only).

- 12.30pm – 1.30pm: Mount Lawley Primary School visit (65 Woodsome St, Mount Lawley 6050): Trent Hodkinson & Sam Perrett; (vision and interviews available).

- 4.00pm – 5.00pm: Meet and greet with fans, light training run and then autograph session (vision only). nib Stadium (Pier St, Perth)

[/FONT]
[/FONT]Friday, 28 March

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]- 11.30am: Media Conference: Head Coach Des Hasler + Frank Pritchard (interviews only). nib Stadium (Pier St, Perth).

I'm going to the news conference. Hopefully I'll collar Des on T-Rex.

I'll also ask him about the overwhelming angst on our forum.

Watch this space
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

N

Natboy

Here's the itinerary (all times WST):

Thursday, 27 March

- 12.10pm: Team arrival into Perth. Perth Domestic Airport (vision only).

- 12.30pm – 1.30pm: Mount Lawley Primary School visit (65 Woodsome St, Mount Lawley 6050): Trent Hodkinson & Sam Perrett; (vision and interviews available).

- 4.00pm – 5.00pm: Meet and greet with fans, light training run and then autograph session (vision only). nib Stadium (Pier St, Perth)

Friday, 28 March

- 11.30am: Media Conference: Head Coach Des Hasler + Frank Pritchard (interviews only). nib Stadium (Pier St, Perth).

I'm going to the news conference. Hopefully I'll collar Des on T-Rex.

I'll also ask him about the overwhelming angst on our forum.

Watch this space
Great stuff mate. Looking forward to an update from
you. At least you won't need to hear "As Des said" from Ennis a dozen times

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brown is not safe under the high ball he also isn't good enough to be in first grade l.

1.inu
2.perret
3.lafai
4. Morris
5.thompson as we don't have anyone else and he is better then brown

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not fussed if they try Thompson at fullback and move inu to wing I just think inu has that X factor about him and maybe at this time of his career can handle it.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread hurt my brain more than usual.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think the fact the he would probably lose his SOO spot at centre is one reason why he is not playing there.

Playing at FB he would lose a lot of his size, and prob wouldn't be the preferred centre.

And thats a lot of money to be missing out on
Dunno why he would lose his centre position if he plays fullback for us, its not like he forgets how to play centre, Inglis does it for souths then can play centre for Queensland

And at the end of the day the club pays his wages so he will play where he is needed, stuff origin

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Dunno why he would lose his centre position if he plays fullback for us, its not like he forgets how to play centre, Inglis does it for souths then can play centre for Queensland

And at the end of the day the club pays his wages so he will play where he is needed, stuff origin
With all due respect, Greg Inglis is on another level to almost all other NRL players.

I would love to see Morris playing fullback for the Bulldogs; and doing his team a favour.

However, I also believe that his Origin centre spot would undoubtedly come under threat if he wasn't playing there fulltime.

The reason being that there is a lot of competition for his spot between himself, Hayne and Michael Jennings, and there isn't much between them. If Laurie Daley has a Josh Dougan, Brett Stewart or Mini to choose from at fullback, he might for one of them. That leaves the question of what to do with Hayne, and Laurie has recently said that Hayne has out grown the wing, and will be placed either at fullback or in the centres.

There could be a situation where Morris, Jennings and Hayne are vying for two centre positions. If Morris has been playing fullback for the dogs, rather than centre, It might be enough for Hayne or Jennings to pip him.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol'd hard at this team. 850k for a prop and we have a backline like that. Park football at best, especially with a never-has-been like Perrett at fullback.

Putting the house on the storm.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If tony williams plays shit one more time I'm over it !!! I'm not going to attend any more games ! Us fans deserve more than that ! Des obviously has pride issues and won't accept he stuffed up
I guess you can still attend more Bulldog's games as of last night's performance?

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I guess you can still attend more Bulldog's games as of last night's performance?
Lol I knew this would come up again! Pissed of at the time ! Don't mean half the words I say! Trex played better !

Status
Not open for further replies.