Votes: 50 89.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikeyP..

Has anyone else noticed that the brains trust at CityRail is shutting down the Bankstown line from Sydenham to Lidcombe THIS WEEKEND, for probably the most heavily promoted and widely known about game 'Dogs game of the season (and probably many seasons)!

What F**G genius agreed to that!
Yeah, it's pretty rediculous.

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
im chucking a sickie to go! cant wait, ill be there with plenty of friends and family.....I am in teh kennel, although I dunno anyone off here personally......gunna sit down the front row this week, prepare for Haz's celebrations.....will be there as gates open to watch all three grades!.....how good is that aswell by the way ALL THREE GRADES!!!!
Hope to meet some of you some day!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
im chucking a sickie to go! cant wait, ill be there with plenty of friends and family.....I am in teh kennel, although I dunno anyone off here personally......gunna sit down the front row this week, prepare for Haz's celebrations.....will be there as gates open to watch all three grades!.....how good is that aswell by the way ALL THREE GRADES!!!!
Hope to meet some of you some day!
hopefully they put u on TV and ur boss sees u :p

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
lucky he is a dogs fan too!....all the boys will know where i am when they dont see me at the start of shift! lol

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
dropped into ticketek to grab my ticket this morning, incredibly excited for sunday. except for having to take a ****ing bus home because of the trackwork, but i'll put up with it for hazem.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
My mate gave me 2 of his footy passes cause he plays league, all i need is my uncle to take me and I'm in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.