Rnd 1 Bulldogs v Wests Tigers discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLUVABADAPPLE

Waterboy
Reaction score
I see Utai looking up to the skies as the air-raid siren blares in his head!!lol!!...and Folksey 'consoling' lil' Matty in the sheds post-game!lol!!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh man, I am so excited about tonight I will be on edge all day. I live in Brisbane so I am taking a crew of 6 doggies supporters to the local pub an hour early to reserve our table. Big screen and beers, bring it on. I hope the pub won't kick up a stink because we will all be wearing the blue n white jerseys. Might have to stash another shirt in the car just in case as some believe it starts fights. If there is any tigers supporters there they would wanna keep their mouth closed. The Angry Kind I can be. I have so much admiration for the bulldogs army who attend every game but will have to wait until you come up here to join you. DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I see Utai looking up to the skies as the air-raid siren blares in his head!!lol!!...and Folksey 'consoling' lil' Matty in the sheds post-game!lol!!
He will have a wall of protection no doubt, we need to strike when he is vunerable. I am thinking lofted chip kicks with Goodwin or Jamal flying through so his defence has less time to organise

HELLUVABADAPPLE

Waterboy
Reaction score
He will have a wall of protection no doubt, we need to strike when he is vunerable. I am thinking lofted chip kicks with Goodwin or Jamal flying through so his defence has less time to organise

You could be right there....pity I'm other side of town....and hey keep the jumper on...PRIDE!!!forget the w#@kers up here in BrizVegas...they are just envious!

Status
Not open for further replies.