RLW Article – We Won't Dog Ya, Mick (Michael Ennis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have been a fan of Ennis but it's hard to defend him after this performance. Bloody shocking.
I'm with you, I think Ennis is a quality hooker. Today was not supporting my stand. He was horrible. One of his worst performances I've seen.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah bro, klemm, perret, jammer, trent and reynolds were very good today. U cant put them in the shit category with others today.
Agree with ya but cant blame the loss solely on ennis, he had a disappointing day but he still provides great value to the team.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Agree with ya but cant blame the loss solely on ennis, he had a disappointing day but he still provides great value to the team.
If Ennis played like he did last week than I would have no problem BUT he hasn't put in a game like that for 5 or so seasons. I doubt Mick would even know where that grubber he done last week came from? He tried straight away today and it was back to his usual self. Never rated him and still don't, sad but true.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What Ennis' next contract at the club will look like...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Ennis played like he did last week than I would have no problem BUT he hasn't put in a game like that for 5 or so seasons. I doubt Mick would even know where that grubber he done last week came from? He tried straight away today and it was back to his usual self. Never rated him and still don't, sad but true.
He is no cameron smith, but he was competing with Farah for NSW jersey till last season . So clearly he is not as bad as this forum makes him out to be. Just remember how badly we missed him in game last year when he was out injured or something. His attack might not be that great but his defence and leadership makes up for it.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guessing having Lichaa there to show up was what pushed him ey lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He is no cameron smith, but he was competing with Farah for NSW jersey till last season . So clearly he is not as bad as this forum makes him out to be. Just remember how badly we missed him in game last year when he was out injured or something. His attack might not be that great but his defence and leadership makes up for it.
Competing against Farah for a losing hooking jersey when there is nothing else around isn't that big a wrap really. I'm sick of attacking him, he was never good and is 1000 times worse now and the fact that he thinks he has 4 more seasons in him just tells me he has no idea at all that he is a handicap to his team. I suspect he is a good off field leader but he surely isn't inspiring this team on the field. His defence is good as you say but thats just not enough to hold out the next generation in a team who is attacking challenged. Just my views and I don't blame our loses solely on his chin but the captain certainly shouldn't be one of the players we are carrying every game (except last week).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still cant believe that spastic kick he did in our first set. Fark me .

A

Alexander the Great

how quickly you guys are willing to throw Mick in the dog house after one bad game

Wankers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
how quickly you guys are willing to throw Mick in the dog house after one bad game

Wankers
One bad game? Get a contact lens for your eye because you're a blind wanker.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Imagine if the dogs announce Ennis re-signing today. I think the internet will break ahaha

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I'm with you, I think Ennis is a quality hooker. Today was not supporting my stand. He was horrible. One of his worst performances I've seen.
Makes me wonder how he thinks he is worthy of a long term deal after what he has been producing to be honest.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine if the dogs announce Ennis re-signing today. I think the internet will break ahaha
Lol, the Ennis haters will go of their head, and the Ennis lovers will be in tears reading the hate comments mate here by the Haters.

I know Mick played poorly yesterday, and his form has declined as he is getting older, but I personally think he is good for another season, I think we will need him next year with Lichaa and Ennis playing a rotation roll giving the young guy time to evolve into a real consistent nrl hooker for our 2016 season,

Unless Lichaa is ready to hit the ground running in 2015 then Ennis can be our back up hooker in nsw cup.
By the way, today's nrl players need to get off their high horse and realise there is no shame in finishing up your career in nsw cup, plenty of quality players over past decades have done so,

Status
Not open for further replies.