Ricky Stuart presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Ricky looking at everything through green coloured glasses?

Quote.
"I don't see any other team in the competition keep copping the criticism over not scoring points or the way they're playing."
Unquote.

Really Ricky? Remember there's a team called the Bulldogs coached by Des Hasler with a low quality spine, this has been us for over 2 years!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bulldogs, Souths ?
Ricky mustn't watch footy.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When it comes to the Raiders, he thinks everyone is conspiring against them... kind of how we view the NRL and refs when it comes to the Bulldogs!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol at Ricky and now we have this gem.....AS IF your blokes don't do it Mr Stuart..

http://www.skynewssport.com.au/rugb...rs-coach-accuses-nrl-teams-of-cheating_290517

Canberra coach Ricky Stuart has accused opposition NRL teams of 'cheating' at the ruck in a deliberate tactic to beat the Raiders.

Stuart made the comments despite his side's 24-16 victory over the Sydney Roosters, after what he considered to be further evidence rival teams were using a ploy to shut down the Raiders' dynamic attack.

'Teams have worked out how to play us; you've got to cheat at the ruck,' Stuart said.

He was frustrated by a penalty given against the Raiders for their marker not being square.

'When we get pinged tonight for being split at marker and it just annoys me because I can get 15 of those a game,' Stuart said.

'I sit there and do reviews week-in and week-out and I see all the cheating at the ruck.

Well I do reviews every week too Ricky and some of your blokes are pretty good at it too.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is the gift that just keeps giving

By the way
I want Toovey back coaching again

His pressers were the best
Yes I find myself watch Toovey's pressers on YouTube- great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.