Rhyse Martin Goalkicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I personally think martin was killling it when he played this year. He even has a better supercoach average than klemmer. He was dropped to reserves for disciplinary reasons
His defence is still ordinary and his attack hasn't really created anything for us that I can remember. Yes, he probably is better than Halligan as a footy player but in a key role of backrower being a good goal kicker isn't enough. He needs to be hitting the line hard out wide and popping a few balls off to Hoppa or whoever is on the right side. If he was just a hit up merchant in the middle then maybe OK but not as one of our supposed attacking weapons.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some one please tell Oatley Dog he doesn't know what he's talking about. Martin hasn't created anything? Bitch please.

4 games
1 try
3 line breaks
1 line break assist
9 tackle breaks
5 offloads
110m per game

How drunk are you when you watch our games?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Some one please tell Oatley Dog he doesn't know what he's talking about. Martin hasn't created anything? Bitch please.

4 games
1 try
3 line breaks
1 line break assist
9 tackle breaks
5 offloads
110m per game

How drunk are you when you watch our games?
How many tries conceeded/try causes?

He's had a few in NSW Cup.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as he doesn't miss training or be late for it.
Yeah true, but does the punishment really fit the crime? I can understand a 1 game dropping but it's been more than that.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His defence is still ordinary and his attack hasn't really created anything for us that I can remember. Yes, he probably is better than Halligan as a footy player but in a key role of backrower being a good goal kicker isn't enough. He needs to be hitting the line hard out wide and popping a few balls off to Hoppa or whoever is on the right side. If he was just a hit up merchant in the middle then maybe OK but not as one of our supposed attacking weapons.
Someone told me the other day he signed with another club for next year anyway

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah true, but does the punishment really fit the crime? I can understand a 1 game dropping but it's been more than that.
I think he compounded the issue by having a poor game in the reserves making 2 pathetic attempts at tackle which let in 2 tries.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he compounded the issue by having a poor game in the reserves making 2 pathetic attempts at tackle which let in 2 tries.
Yeah I know but he still showed enough in FG to warrant further selection.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully the whispers about him going to the tits are false and we can re-sign him. He might have made a few errors but surely not enough to get dropped. It's his first year in top grade after all, if he stays he could be a very handy player, and the long term goalkicker we've been lacking since hasem

Status
Not open for further replies.