RFM's Secret Talent..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
An old (but interesting) article.
http://www.nrl.com/warrior-faitala-mariners-secret-talent/tabid/10874/newsid/85881/default.aspx

"We were staying in Sydney and they had a grand piano in the mezzanine floor," Floyd told NRL.com.

"This beautiful music was coming out of there and I wondered who it was.

"It was Ray playing and all the staff had come out from the lobby and were just bloody awestruck; a guy sitting there in his training shorts and a singlet playing.

"It was pretty cool really. We didn't have a clue about his talent prior that."

"I play a little bit of piano, but mainly church songs, none of this R'n'B stuff!" Faitala-Mariner said.

"[New Zealand musical trio] Sole Mio are my cousins so I do have a musical background.

"We have a piano at home so whenever I have an argument with my siblings at home I just go out to the garage and play the piano. It takes my mind off things.

He's also childhood mates with Sam Lisone.. so if we'd have snagged RFM earlier, we might have had a good chance at getting Lisone as well (before he signed till end of 2018 with Warriors)..

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow ! Interesting.
Sole Mio are amazing.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully a great future ahead of him. Already looks great in the blue and white.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully he plays the roosters today like his piano

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so excited about this guy, just looks the goods. A dangerous edge forward that will give us some more options in attack and promote some offloads, yes please.

Bye Tony.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do we want Lisone? I know he's good but he runs on to the ball. We stand flat

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see him play a full game this week

Status
Not open for further replies.