RFM you out there ? Your Silence is deafening !

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As I said, I have very strong mail he has been a nuisance since mid year. Has been talking to others behind Ciro's back about how training is too tough etc

He is next to no chance at being at the club next year, unless some miracle happens. After Avo verbally agreed to re sign then backflipped, anything is possible

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fox should have always been club captain, RFM never really showed any leadership qualities. Happy with Reed as team captain.

With a few more seasons under his belt, I can see Presto becoming a Bulldogs captain unless we’re going well and Reed is doing a good job.

Last edited:

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As I said, I have very strong mail he has been a nuisance since mid year. Has been talking to others behind Ciro's back about how training is too tough etc

He is next to no chance at being at the club next year, unless some miracle happens. After Avo verbally agreed to re sign then backflipped, anything is possible
Never heard this re Avo, but if true club dodged a bullet there. We just can't have someone in an 80-minute position that clocks on and off when they feel like it and decides on a case-by-case basis whether they will make a tackle.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope he’s gone asap. Club Stood by him for years now when he’s been off injured and deadset has not been a quality player bar 1 Fucking year from Foran really.

Now this shit? Get out. Go find a job as a tradesman and see how hard you had it.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What are the chances hes actuallty done as in contract terminated?

No one else will take him so his pay day will come to a end.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What are the chances hes actuallty done as in contract terminated?

No one else will take him so his pay day will come to a end.
If they can prove a breach, either evidence from other players, or proof of leaking to the media, bringing the club into disrepute and/or contrary conduct might count. Then yes they issue him show cause then terminate

Depends on the non-disclosure, non-disparagement clauses in his head contract as to any leverage he might have

If even half of what's been said about his dealings is true, it's an epic fall from grace for a man that once professed to love our club