RFM, Thommo & TPJ

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well no shit. Why are they feigning surprise the players are happier answering questions now than when we were averaging 4 points a game?
and also stringing together wins

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He started second row, Baz wanted him back in the front row and he refused.

that 825k can be better spent for sure. We have won games without TPJ. We don't need him, especially with Kikau coming next year and the emergence of guys like Topine, Harrison (if he kicks on), Stuckey when he gets his chance, can easily find a serviceable replacement to TPJ costing us a lot less.
He is replaceable but in all honesty TPJ can take on the best in the game by himself aka JWH and JFH style and that doesn't come cheap. His mins are rubbish and we waste valuable rotations on him throughout the game but he turns games when he is on like Kasiano did. Maybe look at the options out there before making a final judgement... Thommo should go first anyway...

So happy Topine proved he is ready for NRL and Harrison i knew he was classy and didnt mind the work but he turned out better than i thought, both kids ducks to water. Great news!

Stuckey im still reserved on, can ball play for a big guy but i dont see much impact in his runs... People seem to hold him higher than me so i must be missing something.

The biggest issue going forward is we lose plenty of experience next yr in the middle so Gus needs to sort that out after letting Vaughan go.