News RFM Rumours only tumours read on

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I did hint before
The battle of controlling the club is gearing up, it is the reason for all the increased rumours,
I know a ticket is formed in an attempt to oust the current board and management...
Shame on those people involved, hasn't the club gone through enough !
Like others before you, you will probably claim you are doing it for the love of the club, If you truly care about the club you would instead support the current people that are doing a great job running it...AND YOU KNOW IT !!!
How much do board members get paid there ?

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Round 21 - 3 runs for 30m
Round 20 - 6 runs for 46m
Round 19 - 13 runs for 120m

Wonder what happened between round 19 and 20?
He was forced to watch how he just stands still in defence in the video session. Fuck he can’t even support properly.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Round 21 - 3 runs for 30m
Round 20 - 6 runs for 46m
Round 19 - 13 runs for 120m

Wonder what happened between round 19 and 20?
Wasn't he sick in hospital, so maybe still not 100%?

Kiks was sick too, if I remember correctly

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Remember @EXORCIST posted a month ago that RFM wanted out?
Are you really trying to tell me that’s a coincidence?
And then on top my Alamoti oil that RFM backed, also tension.
And then the mainstream media reported he wanted out.
So all that is A lie?

come on

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How much do board members get paid there ?
Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought board members did not get paid,
On the other hand management do, but I was told once that one of the management without naming anyone refuses to accept his wages...It's a rarity !

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
So all that is A lie?

come on
I told everyone the source was good and has no reason to bullshit. Plus I don't post bullshit rumours for the sake of it, plenty of trolls on here posting shit, don't need more.

There definately is fire behind all this smoke...

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Riccio pretty much summed it up last night on 360.

His manager is fielding offers from other clubs, yet he tells the journo's he has no idea about Bulldogs wanting to move him on. RFM is the one that has discussed this with his manager, who approached the club to begin with.

Journo's should do their job (like Riccio) and be objective here. Crawley, Richie, Buzz and Co are just looking for a headline. It's disgusting journalism. Really needs to be reforms here.
This could precisely be the scenario...
RFM or should we call him Peter Kelly isn't happy being shifted around all over the pack and the bench maybe to reserves soon, he consults his manger they both whinge to CC.
CC, if you aren't happy feel free to find another club.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
So all that is A lie?

come on
I don’t know what fans expect Gould and management to come out and say …

If he comes out and says yes RFM has had a whinge and so have a few other players and everything’s true … it just gives Burpin Brothfield and the other vultures more click bait and media reasons to kick into the club ..

If he says it’s not true, he’s a liar and a BS artist … whatever the truth is, isn’t it best for it to be kept in house and dealt with quietly in a way that best suits the team, the players involved, and not drag the club or sponsors names through the mud in the media …

Those within the club that are hearing and then spreading this type of privileged information should actually stfu ..

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will probably play out of his skin as he will go to a club that will be treated fairly by the refs and not be penalised and 6 agained every 5 minutes.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wouldnt surprise me if RFM was pushed to train when he had the flu resulting in getting pneumonia which pissed him off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don’t know what fans expect Gould and management to come out and say …

If he comes out and says yes RFM has had a whinge and so have a few other players and everything’s true … it just gives Burpin Brothfield and the other vultures more click bait and media reasons to kick into the club ..

If he says it’s not true, he’s a liar and a BS artist … whatever the truth is, isn’t it best for it to be kept in house and dealt with quietly in a way that best suits the team, the players involved, and not drag the club or sponsors names through the mud in the media …

Those within the club that are hearing and then spreading this type of privileged information should actually stfu ..
Let Gus lie if it benefits us, fuck the media.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let Gus lie if it benefits us, fuck the media.
Exactly right …

I think about how close we were to signing Api … how it all played out in the media and how the Panthers swooped in last F***** second and pinched him from under our noses …. best that no one knows what’s going on, especially the rat media ..

Gould knows what he’s doing … it’s not his first rodeo by any means … but the haters have got to hate old mate ..

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly right …

I think about how close we were to signing Api … how it all played out in the media and how the Panthers swooped in last F***** second and pinched him from under our noses …. best that no one knows what’s going on, especially the rat media ..

Gould knows what he’s doing … it’s not his first rodeo by any means … but the haters have got to hate old mate ..
Since that day. I only believe stuff if it comes from the club themselves.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only if the flops on here stop hanging off his every word.
That's what I don't get, everyone knows he lies for our benefit yet they get the shits when his lies come out.

We are just fans on a fkn forum, we aren't the board of directors that we need to know the whole truth.

Plus he is human and does fuck up with signings here and there (the assistant and Sutton), but IMO I'd rather have him working for us than working against us.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's what I don't get, everyone knows he lies for our benefit yet they get the shits when his lies come out.

We are just fans on a fkn forum, we are the board of directors that we need to know the whole truth.

Plus he is human and does fuck up with signings here and there, but IMO I'd rather have him working for us than working against us.
I'd rather him have fuck all involvement with the firstgrade side and stick to pathways and development.