News RFM Rumours only tumours read on

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disgusting behaviour driving great club man out of the club.. He's been under enormous pressure along with many of the fans and sponsors wanting him to lead this very inexperienced pack.
If we had 2 Max Kings and 2 Kikaus and a Preston leading the way all year I can see why he is not in our FG plans.
Simply we do not have many options and until then we must work with what we have. RFM is better than OKUNBOR and at least has the club and jersey in his heart. Since his foot injury it's clear he struggles more in games.. he should be limited to 15 min spells each half. Anything more and he will struggle. I note many decoy runs he makes every game or is overlooked by Reed in the middle third. Not sure if this is Cameron or Reed playing him this way to draw defender's.
Can’t afford to carry someone at this stage. Great clubman or no.
if he wants to stay, he has to hold down his end.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No one liked that.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pure beat up by Buzz once again , Gus was right the is trying his best to destabilise the club , with the help of an ex board member
It's was Gus that extended him, not Buzz.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Ray, he seems like a really nice bloke, respectful, and genuinely seems to love the club, as he should with all the time he and the rehab team have spent together getting him back out there on the field.

But I honestly don’t know where he fits into the team anymore, he seems to run hard, but he doesn’t offload, I don’t see him supporting runners, he’s not up for 3 or 4 hard runs a set, doesn’t tackle everything that moves like Presto does, doesn’t bend the line, score try’s, and he seems to have lost that mongrel that he used to have that inspired others on the field to lift their game ..

Honestly I think a change of club might be the best thing for him at this stage of his career, reinvent himself and find that hunger and passion again … Warriors would be a good fit for him …

Where we are on the ladder we can’t afford Mr nice guys, we need mongrels who get angry with their team mates like Cody Walker does when we’re losing, competitive players who lift those around them and put it 100% …

Ray should not be getting out played by a rookie like Presto, he should be at his peak and killing it … sorry to say, best for both to part ways ..

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
[emoji91]BREAKING[emoji91]

Gus Gould on Six Tackles with Gus podcast today has all but confirmed Taukeiaho’s signing and says as follows:

“No one, NO ONE, has been told that they have to move on and NO ONE has been told they can look elsewhere. It is false.”

On Crichton being signed as fullback:

“Stephen Crichton also made no requests to play fullback. That isn’t in his contract. He will play anywhere he is asked. He will play hooker if we asked. He is a great acquisition for our club.

It could well be that he plays fullback. But he has proven he is onenof thw worlds best centres. It was never ever raised in our discussions with him that he has to play fullback.”

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Ray, he seems like a really nice bloke, respectful, and genuinely seems to love the club, as he should with all the time he and the rehab team have spent together getting him back out there on the field.

But I honestly don’t know what his best position is anymore, he seems to run hard, but he doesn’t offload, I don’t see him supporting runners, he’s not up for 3 or 4 hard runs a set, doesn’t tackle everything that moves like Presto does, doesn’t bend the line, score try’s, and he seems to have lost that mongrel that he used to have that inspire others on the field to lift their game ..

Honestly I think a change of club might be the best thing for him at this stage of his career, reinvent himself and find that hunger and passion again … Warriors would be a good fit for him …

Where we are on the ladder we can’t afford Mr nice guys, we need mongrels who get angry with their team mates like Cody Walker does when we’re losing, competitive players who lift those around them and put it 100% …

Ray should not be getting out played by a rookie like Presto, he should be at his peak and killing it … sorry to say, best for both to part ways ..
Ray is a victim of continual poor passing ability by the halves for the last few seasons.

Put him in a Parra or Penrith team and he will bring out his best

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ray is a victim of continual poor passing ability by the halves for the last few seasons.

Put him in a Parra or Penrith team and he will bring out his best
Problem is Ray lacks concentration and laziness in defence and too many times has let tries in

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[emoji91]BREAKING[emoji91]

Gus Gould on Six Tackles with Gus podcast today has all but confirmed Taukeiaho’s signing and says as follows:

“No one, NO ONE, has been told that they have to move on and NO ONE has been told they can look elsewhere. It is false.”

On Crichton being signed as fullback:

“Stephen Crichton also made no requests to play fullback. That isn’t in his contract. He will play anywhere he is asked. He will play hooker if we asked. He is a great acquisition for our club.

It could well be that he plays fullback. But he has proven he is onenof thw worlds best centres. It was never ever raised in our discussions with him that he has to play fullback.”
The Dogfather mate … playing chess while the rest are all playing checkers …

Old Brothfield’s breaking news that Gould’s after Tino and offering pubs …

Meanwhile he’s really off signing SST … it’s hilarious ..

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On his podcast, Gus talks about how someone took a snippet of information and released news that RFM was told to leave. It’s very obvious that there is smoke here
The fact the manager has come out with extended quotes is smoke enough
Seems like the May thing
The flew the kite and the response was bad

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On his podcast, Gus talks about how someone took a snippet of information and released news that RFM was told to leave. It’s very obvious that there is smoke here
It could really be something as innocuous as:

RFM: "I think we are training too hard, guys are getting hurt."
Ciraldo: "If you don't like it, this isn't the place for you."