RFM letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I received my nephew's white 2 year key ring today was wondering where's my 5 year one and that was like 2 years ago lol and Raymond thanks for the letter mate my nephew appreciates it but gee whiz sounds like it was written at the start of the season.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they were written at the start of the year I got sent a Kerrod Holland "hand written" letter asking to renew before the season.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just got my letter from Matt Frawley (1sy year member), I am WAY too lazy to put a pic of it up here, but I quote

"As a token of our appreciation, please accept your Well deserved ROOKIE Member certificate and key ring."

And there was NO Key ring.

I attach a copy of my facebook conversation with the bulldogs, fair to say I am underwhelmed with their response

upload_2017-7-27_18-26-33.png

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got my letter from Matt Frawley (1sy year member), I am WAY too lazy to put a pic of it up here, but I quote

"As a token of our appreciation, please accept your Well deserved ROOKIE Member certificate and key ring."

I attach a copy of my facebook conversation with the bulldogs, fair to say I am underwhelmed with their response

View attachment 3373
Typical of the club at the minute

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Typical of the club at the minute
100% if it was a professionally run business the appropriate response would be

We are very sorry, usually 1st year members do not get a key ring, however, as we have clearly made a mistake we are arranging for a key ring to be sent to all our rookie members"

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

View attachment 3373
So a newbie isn't worthy of a 10 cent key ring.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL in my true Don Quixote style, I tilted at this windmill, posted it to twitter attention to raelene (and a couple of journalists) I received this message

upload_2017-7-27_18-50-49.png

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Add a "PS: Could you at least score a few tries in lieu of a keyring maybe?"

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Ecca

Instead of the soup nazi from Seinfeld.

It's the keyring nazi.

No keyring for you.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
@Ecca

Instead of the soup nazi from Seinfeld.

It's the keyring nazi.

No keyring for you.
LOL

Here i was settling in for a long pointless argument over a trinket, and apparently they are sending them out

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here i was settling in for a long pointless argument over a trinket, and apparently they are sending them out
It's not pointless, they sent out the letter promising it. So they should honour their promise.

If you don't receive it, call A Current Affair. haha

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
their twitter team said they are in the progress of sending them out, so I chalk it up as a win

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they were written at the start of the year I got sent a Kerrod Holland "hand written" letter asking to renew before the season.
Wow! That will be worth a fair bit of money some day! :p

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How much would it really bloody cost them to send rookie members a shitty keyring. How many rookie members would there be? A few thousand maybe? You could get some keyrings whipped up by Alibaba.com for basically nothing.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Here is a letter from Frawley I saw on FB. Seriously looks and reads like it was written by a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.