Official RFM granted immediate release

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Heard we signed Daniel Suluka Fifita from Souths
Nice I only thought of this guy the other day watching Rugby League Gurus best 17 for Souths

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I still think he was treated poorly. If you’re gonna appoint a bloke a club captain and cultural leader, you need to listen to that player. Especially when he is sticking up for the welfare of another player who needs repping.

Anyway, best for all parties to move on. Hope he really rips in at St George and proves a few doubters wrong, and look forward to the dogs managing player issues better in future and returning to finals footy this year. Let’s gooo

Last edited:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still think he was treated poorly. If you’re gonna appoint a bloke a club captain and cultural leader, you need to listen to that player. Especially when he is sticking up for the welfare of another plsyer who needs repping.

Anyway, best for all parties to move on. Hope he really rips in at St George and proves a few doubters wrong, and look forward to the dogs managing player issues better in future and returning to finals footy this year. Let’s gooo
I honestly hope we have a replacement coming, going to be a difficult season if we cop anymore injuries in the forwards

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I'm assuming none of the media picked up on this before an official statement was made, shows Gus has tied up all the leaks. If we do hear rumors, it's because he has purposely chosen to leak it.

Maybe, just maybe, we might sign a prop before the season kicks off.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clusterfekk all round was never any coming back after the falling out last year. Assuming we paid a fair chunk of freight to get the deal done.
Ciraldos attempt at tokenism to appoint RFM club captain failed badly.
Gould wins the Pinocchio award for most lies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did mention this before, Trust was broken between club and RFM.
This is the result !!!