CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The guy who does the mural is getting a workout keeping up eh [emoji6]
You should refuse them. Players that haven't accomplished anything at the club don't deserve one.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
King got the Arse or requested to be painted over...Smart Man.Screenshot_20240207_172631_Facebook.jpg

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was chatting with a saints mate yesterday. Poor bloke is dillusional. Got onto footy, I said u guys are in trouble. Says nah we’ve signed a few, got the ex bulldogs captain. I pretend I don’t follow much footy. Ask if he any good, says oh yeah, he was there captain just runs straight and hard all day. lol, where these people get there info from!!!

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Was chatting with a saints mate yesterday. Poor bloke is dillusional. Got onto footy, I said u guys are in trouble. Says nah we’ve signed a few, got the ex bulldogs captain. I pretend I don’t follow much footy. Ask if he any good, says oh yeah, he was there captain just runs straight and hard all day. lol, where these people get there info from!!!
To be fair I think signing the winger from manly does address some of their issues in the backs, still have a terrible roster, but that helps a bit. If they plan to use RFM for 20 min on an edge he could go ok for them.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair I think signing the winger from manly does address some of their issues in the backs, still have a terrible roster, but that helps a bit. If they plan to use RFM for 20 min on an edge he could go ok for them.
Yeah the winger is needed pickup, with Allen out for year