Rumour RFM and Sutton told to find new clubs

Malla

Reaction score
How did he not touch the ball in the first half? I know Penrith had majority of possession but that's just ridiculous from someone who's supposed to be a leader.
Just comes down to effort mate. If our wingers can have 25+ carries a game, surely a front rower can put his hand up for at least half of those.

I'm not sure if this is RFM's way to prove to the club he can't play front row, or he's genuinely a bitch. Or both.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just comes down to effort mate. If our wingers can have 25+ carries a game, surely a front rower can put his hand up for at least half of those.

I'm not sure if this is RFM's way to prove to the club he can't play front row, or he's genuinely a bitch. Or both.
He let the captaincy get to his head. After being so humble...

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd be inclined to let RFM go. If he's having issues with the way things are being done and causing problems, why wasn't he causing problems in the past 5 years, when the club was constantly shitting the bed? No one who's grown accustomed to the soft shit we've been doing for years should be trying to dictate the standards that need to be reached today.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd be inclined to let RFM go. If he's having issues with the way things are being done and causing problems, why wasn't he causing problems in the past 5 years, when the club was constantly shitting the bed? No one who's grown accustomed to the soft shit we've been doing for years should be trying to dictate the standards that need to be reached today.
If any of this talk is correct - it is literally the only option.

The only comparable situation would be Hunt (club captain, wanting to leave for vastly different reasons though - at least the way it has been reported anyway). Whilst the Dragons dug in their heels (for now), it certainly is not over.

RFM, claiming to be unhappy with the clubs approach and the coaches direction, is him signing his death warrant.

I would be dropping him to NSW cup, letting Sutton find a club in England by next round and be done with it all.

We do not need pea hearts.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Unfortunately Curran is probably work x10 what RFM is lol. Jazz would be nice.
Jazz is ok, but we'd lose the middle every week without question if he's on the field with Mahoney, missed tackles and penalties would be a punish.

Malla

Reaction score
Jazz is ok, but we'd lose the middle every week without question if he's on the field with Mahoney, missed tackles and penalties would be a punish.
Would still take Jazz over RFM for the simple fact he’s going to give you 100% each week.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its interesting how suddenly a Buzz story is accurate on the Kennel? I reckon that RFM should be shopped and that alot of our squad should be asap as few are up to first grade.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s annoying is RFM will probably go warriors and Sutton to the Storm or someone and they will have a 5 game lead in to semis and contribute to a possible premiership and see an extra digit added to their salary for next year.

This Augusttransfer window needs to go. I thought it did and was a Covid thang yo but unbelievably it’s stayed.

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rumour has it that Sio Siua Taukeiaho is a done deal at the dogs.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Rumour has it that Sio Siua Taukeiaho is a done deal at the dogs.
Taukeiaho was an elite prop back when we signed Thompson, but a bit too late now.