Reynolds top 30?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
your right but I just don’t get it aye. Tell me why is he any better then Ben Robert’s?
Both tried hard
Roberts played for his country
Renoylds didn’t

Robert’s had a better passing game and kicking game

Both had brain explosions but renoylds probably worse
Ben Robert’s.. ? Fuck bro, no way he was better value to a team than Reynolds.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure, he doesn't come across as a Pink or Lizzo type of guy. Maybe he'd have Grub at Number One. :tearsofjoy:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why Booooooo? Who gives a fuck who is playing for us if they are killing it? I’m sick of losing and want to be hated again for being “that” team.
Booooooo

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
your right but I just don’t get it aye. Tell me why is he any better then Ben Robert’s?
Both tried hard
Roberts played for his country
Renoylds didn’t

Robert’s had a better passing game and kicking game

Both had brain explosions but renoylds probably worse
I'm not exactly sure either, he was just a perfect fit for the team. He has a genuine connection with the area and community as well.

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
fuck that’s an embarrassing chant makes our supporters look stupid. Sorry he is a good bloke but he ain’t a top 5/8 and he never was. He will never be as good as Burton will be or as good as Daley,fitler,lamb,Kenny,Walters,Thurston,muster,
Ect ect

he tries hard but so do others, without the brain explosions
The only 5/8 to win a state of origin series against Queensland in that Queensland era. I would say that makes him 1 of the best in his prime.

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yea good one let's analyse who is the greatest 5/8 before a spur of the moment chant, it happened naturally at the game and it was a moment to remember.

Reynolds gave us fans special moments and he was appreciated with that chant. Not to mention he was part of the Blues team who broke the drought.
At least someone remembers what he has done. If you think about it when he was in that origin team that beat Queensland he was the best 5/8in the game.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Personally I hope that he grabs a top 30 spot for 2 reasons. Firstly because I would love to see him play some role this season, even if it is only during the origin period as a replacement for Burton, but secondly to show the kids coming through what the jersey means and how they will need to fight for it if they want it.

I seriously don't see how any Bulldog supporter doesn't see this as anything but positive for the club. If the starting halves are better than him then he won't get a look in and that is a good thing. If he plays off the bench in the 14, then he has earned that spot. Feel free to name a superstar player who will want to leave the club or who will have their development stunted by Reynolds being chosen ahead of them in the 14.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Personally I hope that he grabs a top 30 spot
I don't think (a top 30 Spot) is going to happen.
When Nu Brown signed straight to the Top 30, I think that path closed (but you never know).
However, a 31-40 spot is still viable (perhaps), and still leaves room for both of your reasons. (Origin 1 isn't until Rnd 13/14)
It would be good to see him in some kind of cameo this season, so long as he earns it (no charity) and under Ciraldo I am pretty confident that is the only way it happens.

Reactions: 88

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only 5/8 to win a state of origin series against Queensland in that Queensland era. I would say that makes him 1 of the best in his prime.
he did nothing in that game to stamp his mark in origin and declare he is here to stay because He is the 5/8 to take this blues team to the next level.

did they ever pick him again? Lol

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he did nothing in that game to stamp his mark in origin and declare he is here to stay because He is the 5/8 to take this blues team to the next level.

did they ever pick him again? Lol
No, they dropped him for the very next year and Queensland won again. :tearsofjoy:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they won because renoylds didn’t play?
Is that what you are seriously saying?
You know that is not what I am saying.. I am simply pointing out they won the year he and Hodgo were paired together and they lost the following year when they dropped him.

What is with some of you blokes? Why are you embarrassed to embrace the good things that happen that are Bulldog related? Are you part of the hate Reynolds clan??:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Chill mate..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You know that is not what I am saying.. I am simply pointing out they won the year he and Hodgo were paired together and they lost the following year when they dropped him.

What is with some of you blokes? Why are you embarrassed to embrace the good things that happen that are Bulldog related? Are you part of the hate Reynolds clan??:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Chill mate..
Only won because Cronk was injured and couldn't carry JT.