Reynolds to halfback

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He sparked us and without that I’m not sure if we win. He just competes on everything and deadset loves this club. He also showed plenty at first receiver knowing when to shift and throw the short ball. He takes the line on and has a quality short kicking game.
No brainer he should partner Burton in the halves.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t see that happening. Flanno probably plays out the season unless the Dolphins or Tigpies give us an offer you can’t refuse

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was cooked after 20 minutes. Not sure if he can get match fit at his age anymore the game is a lot quicker now.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I think Ciraldo dropping Flanagan would kill his career but it’s inevitable. I got no doubt that Ciraldo thinks Reynolds is the better option for 7 especially after tonight. When Reynolds came on he was playing as the main organise and first receiver. Flanno doesn’t have it in him to lead a side. I honestly think Reynolds could be the difference for us being a contender or a pretender. He doesn’t have to do a lot just run the ship and take the line on a bit.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Best halfback option for sure just don't think he can play a full 80
Pretty much it. No doubt he has more skill and spark than Flanno, but he cant play 80 i reckon. Just good to have him come on and give that spark. We always seem to lift when hes on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He is definitely proved he worth he deserves to be in the top 30..it’s not a gimmick..guy did great..particularly considering he has not played at this level for a while..

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Ciraldo dropping Flanagan would kill his career but it’s inevitable. I got no doubt that Ciraldo thinks Reynolds is the better option for 7 especially after tonight. When Reynolds came on he was playing as the main organise and first receiver. Flanno doesn’t have it in him to lead a side. I honestly think Reynolds could be the difference for us being a contender or a pretender. He doesn’t have to do a lot just run the ship and take the line on a bit.
Hopefully this is a turning point and a nail in Flannos coffin rip

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno needs better last tackle options but he did play better today. He shouldn’t be getting the ball on 4th tackle ever but always seems to, throws a dummy and gets tackled.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The difference between flanno and Reynolds is night and day. We desperately need an on field general and Reynolds showed he can be that for the rest of this year. Make it happen Ciro I’m sure you’re contemplating it