Reynolds Kicking tee throw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who cares ??
He should've fed the fu@king tee to Reynolds.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was a non issue, a trainer had set a ball on the tee after Goodwin kicked the final goal. All Reynolds did was run up field, ball and tee in hand for the quick restart. When he found a ball and tee already set up he threw the tee and kicked the ball off the field. I saw it at the game and didn't think it hit or went too close to anyone. But I haven't rewatched the replay yet.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said before this shouldn't even be talked about after that game nor the bottle throwing media and NRL just using these to shove aside what the referees did because they can...

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just watched the game and saw what josh Reynold did and didn't look bad .
Exactly mate I didnt think he played to bad but most people on here need someone to blame and I guess josh is the scape goat

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly mate I didnt think he played to bad but most people on here need someone to blame and I guess josh is the scape goat
No he was ****ing terrible

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just watched the game and saw what josh Reynold did and didn't look bad .
Agreed, it was a nothing. The media is blowing absolutely everything out of proportion.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw what happened, he was trying to throw the tee across the sideline to allow for the quick short kickoff...he did not aim for Adam Reynolds

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Suprised the media haven't done this.

REPORTED STORY: "Bulldogs players toss Gatorade bottles in the direction of on field officials and spit in direction of match officials"
REALITY: Bulldogs players taking a sip of Gatorade, spits it out on the ground, and tosses the bottle on the ground for the trainer to take off field.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a non issue, a trainer had set a ball on the tee after Goodwin kicked the final goal. All Reynolds did was run up field, ball and tee in hand for the quick restart. When he found a ball and tee already set up he threw the tee and kicked the ball off the field. I saw it at the game and didn't think it hit or went too close to anyone. But I haven't rewatched the replay yet.
THis sounds a bit more realistic as to what probably happened.

Its a fact that Reynolds is a serial brainsnapper but throwing any object a an opposition player with a serious leg injury is a bit over the top.

But I'm sure Todd Greenberg will want to show every bit of his righteous attitude in this case so who knows what will happen.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When JG attempted the charge down and slid into wankers leg and called their trainer on the trainer said aomething to JG and he went off!...what was said?....and this was not their normal trainer that is also the qld SOO runner the little fat bloke...they are both trouble makers when they enter the playing field and often mouth off at refs and players...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When JG attempted the charge down and slid into wankers leg and called their trainer on the trainer said aomething to JG and he went off!...what was said?....and this was not their normal trainer that is also the qld SOO runner the little fat bloke...they are both trouble makers when they enter the playing field and often mouth off at refs and players...
Not only did the trainer say something but Inglis put his arm out to push Jimmy away and kept on doing it. Lucky that didn't start anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.