Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All you do is criticise. What about the dogs do you actually like? It seems no one who wears blue and white ever does anything right with you.
Yes okay sorry, our team is perfect, no one in our team makes mistakes. Josh made all the right choices, everyone else around him was an idiot. Farking gronk.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes okay sorry, our team is perfect, no one in our team makes mistakes. Josh made all the right choices, everyone else around him was an idiot. Farking gronk.
Finally you understand :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Finally you understand :grinning:
if someone has a shit game ill call them out, if they have a good game ill give them credit. What is wrong with that?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Most people are saying Reynolds and Hodko had average games (particularly Reynolds). It wasn't a halves game though due to 1) slow play the balls 2) Both teams were desperate to not make a mistake in the first half 3) the game became a massive grind.. with field position key.

For this particular type of game I thought Reynolds and Hodkinson were solid without being great (of course Hodkinson's last try and kick were indeed great as individual acts). In addition Reynolds terrorised Thurston to the point that THurston was throwing forearms, slaps and was thrown completely off his game (and ended up playing awfully as a result). Reynolds also saved the blues from another try when he defused the Cherry - Evans grubber.

Hodkinson knew he didn't need to be involved on every set because the forwards were taking 4 or 5 hit ups followed by a kick. He chose his moments well.

The other great thing about Reynolds was his enthusiasm and confidence to take the quick tap and despite the mistakes, he kept coming back and getting more touches of the ball. He could have easily gone back into his shell, but he chose to keep playing his natural game.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
When I say so. :D
On a side note, your avatar has been annoying me since forever not knowing who it was, I originally thought it was a young Matt Damon, but I finally discovered that it is Frank Sinatra when we got hauled in for adultery in the 50-60?...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On a side note, your avatar has been annoying me since forever not knowing who it was, I originally thought it was a young Matt Damon, but I finally discovered that it is Frank Sinatra when we got hauled in for adultery in the 50-60?...
Haha. Yeah, a young Sinatra. How dare you use "Matt Damon" in the same sentence as the C.O.T.B. :p

steeliz21

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You are the farking gronk, dimwit. When was that said?

All you do is criticise. From you not one doggies player has ever done anything right.

Sort of thing I would do on the roosters forum just to piss them off.

So my question to again is, what was done right? We all know its not everything but there must be something you can think of.

steeliz21

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if someone has a shit game ill call them out, if they have a good game ill give them credit. What is wrong with that?
Name one post you gave credit to anyone in first grade

steeliz21

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Most people are saying Reynolds and Hodko had average games (particularly Reynolds). It wasn't a halves game though due to 1) slow play the balls 2) Both teams were desperate to not make a mistake in the first half 3) the game became a massive grind.. with field position key.

For this particular type of game I thought Reynolds and Hodkinson were solid without being great (of course Hodkinson's last try and kick were indeed great as individual acts). In addition Reynolds terrorised Thurston to the point that THurston was throwing forearms, slaps and was thrown completely off his game (and ended up playing awfully as a result). Reynolds also saved the blues from another try when he defused the Cherry - Evans grubber.

Hodkinson knew he didn't need to be involved on every set because the forwards were taking 4 or 5 hit ups followed by a kick. He chose his moments well.

The other great thing about Reynolds was his enthusiasm and confidence to take the quick tap and despite the mistakes, he kept coming back and getting more touches of the ball. He could have easily gone back into his shell, but he chose to keep playing his natural game.
You read my mind.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You are the farking gronk, dimwit. When was that said?

All you do is criticise. From you not one doggies player has ever done anything right.

Sort of thing I would do on the roosters forum just to piss them off.

So my question to again is, what was done right? We all know its not everything but there must be something you can think of.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing. Did you not note my emoticon which indicated sarcasm?
Just easing the tension baby, easing he tension!

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He may not have had the best game, but he did what noone else has done before..
He got under Thurston's skin in both games

Status
Not open for further replies.