Reynold's discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not a supporter of Reynolds and I don't rate him as a player worth a NSW jumper. But for those of you who wish his contract torn up because of his judicial record you need to check your set of double standards. I don't read anybody bitching about James Graham and his suspensions. His record for number of weeks missed through suspension is far worse than Reynolds but nobody is calling for his contract to be shredded.
Reynolds doesn't deliver week in week out like Graham does. Grahams positives far outweigh his negatives. Reynolds doesn't.

Pretty simple if you ask me

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am not a supporter of Reynolds and I don't rate him as a player worth a NSW jumper. But for those of you who wish his contract torn up because of his judicial record you need to check your set of double standards. I don't read anybody bitching about James Graham and his suspensions. His record for number of weeks missed through suspension is far worse than Reynolds but nobody is calling for his contract to be shredded.
Marley doesn't hate him tho lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Honestly I'm done with Reynolds, I honestly can't sit here and defend him any longer.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get serious, he should cop a 6 week ban, and if the club is serious they will tear up his contract.
6 weeks for that
In the words of klemmer ur off ur head Marley
im usually a fan of urs but 6 weeks plz I think ur on the piss hard this weekend.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As bad as reynolds is i cant believe how hokko has slipped under the radar ,he is going shithouse

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cobra..

You're basing that off the 8 week suspension for a dubious bite and 4 weeks for dissent.

Cannot compare that to multiple trips and multiple dangerous tackles.

Grub is a loose cannon who needs to get his shit together.

Graham is 1000x the player and leader Grub will ever be.

Disagreeing is fine but there has to be a line in the sand when it comes to this bloke.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
6 weeks for that
In the words of klemmer ur off ur head Marley
im usually a fan of urs but 6 weeks plz I think ur on the piss hard this weekend.
I don't drink brother ;)

Cobra

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cobra..

You're basing that off the 8 week suspension for a dubious bite and 4 weeks for dissent.

Cannot compare that to multiple trips and multiple dangerous tackles.

Grub is a loose cannon who needs to get his shit together.

Graham is 1000x the player and leader Grub will ever be.

Disagreeing is fine but there has to be a line in the sand when it comes to this bloke.
Dubious or not it took the judiciary panel 10 minutes to suspend him for 12 weeks and Graham and anybody else can dispute the charge all they like but he wasn't on the field for 12 weeks. Coupled with the latest charge he owes the club 16 weeks due to suspension.

I am not disputing the level of commitment or the ability of either player on the field. I am pointing out the fact there are worse offenders when it comes to matches missed and this should not be the reason why we wish to get rid of Reynolds.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As bad as reynolds is i cant believe how hokko has slipped under the radar ,he is going shithouse
Hodkinson has been dreadful.

Reynolds needs a stint with Jennifer Melfi and John Novak while Hodko needs a stint with Cabramatta Two Blues

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY KIDDING.
This will be Reynolds 11TH SUSPENSION IN 12 MONTHS!!!!!!!
Graham was alleged to have bitten Slater - something to this day both he and Des Hasler vehemently deny. He recently got punished totally unfairly for yelling at a referee.
You cannot compare the two in any possible way. One is a hero of our club, the other is reckless, stupid and a repeat offender.
I agree with you.

However it's not an allegation if according to the judiciary, he's guilty.

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
anyone know when his contract is up ?

I like most of you loved the kid when he burst onto the scene, coming off the bench and showing so much pride in the Jersey.

But enough is enough and he is hurting the club's look more than improving it. We have Mbye who is an absolute gun half, and Reynolds goes and does this shit again.

Get some help Josh!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to say it again. Someone drive to Tumut and bring back Arana Taumata.... massive spastic off the field, but showed a shitload of talent.

Sign him on a conditional contract like Loko, and play him and Mbye in the halves and cut the rest.

RMC? What's that lol
Ron Massey Cup...

Home to Heka Nanai, and others who can't make NSW Cup.

It's like reserve grade for NSW Cup.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im calling it...he will be picked for nsw.

I have a gut feeling they will name him
That would be the only way he'd get through the judiciary. Not sure how many weeks he'll cop but you couldn't have him sit out until just before origin. Unlikely!

Status
Not open for further replies.