Reynolds and foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ch7 just mentioned Foran to the dogs as well, very close to being done.

Shit yeah..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So now Josh Massoud on ch7 saying Foran to dogs over the next 48 hours. Interesting times ahead. I think Reynolds could be gone if this is the case.

1. Abbey/Bmoz
6. Foran
7. Frawley
9. Mbye
Wait ... where's toofu. He said Foz was coming last time and was wrong then said Foz not coming this time

And I hope he wrong again!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://nz.sports.yahoo.com/league/...-all-but-certain-to-join-canterbury-bulldogs/

Kieran Foran is Canterbury's halves signing to lose, 7 News reporter Josh Massoud has revealed.

The Warriors five-eighth is close to joining the Bulldogs on a three-year deal, with the paperwork to be settled over the next two days.

Foran toured the club's facilities at Belmore on Monday, having stayed in Australia after New Zealand lost to Canberra on Saturday.

"Something would have to go horrendously wrong for him not to be a Bulldog next season," Massoud said.

The 26-year-old is desperate to move back to Sydney to be near his two children.

His decision was also influenced by the opportunity to once again play for Des Hasler, who he won a premiership under at the Sea Eagles.

Foran left Parramatta midway through last season before linking up with the Warriors on a one-year deal to salvage his NRL career.

He was being chased by the likes of Cronulla, Wests Tigers and Newcastle.

His decision to link up with the Bulldogs will trigger a series of moves in the halves market, with Cooper Cronk, James Maloney, Chad Townsend, Gareth Widdop and Canterbury's own Josh Reynolds just some of the names coming out of contract.

Massoud also reported that Moses Mbye, despite being on a long-term deal at the Bulldogs, is a chance to depart the club, with North Queensland interested.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Massoud also reported that Moses Mbye, despite being on a long-term deal at the Bulldogs, is a chance to depart the club, with North Queensland interested
What the fuck??

Unless we are getting Coote/Gela-Mosby/Morgan on a player swap that's ridiculous.

This media pie in the sky bullshit is really a mess at the moment.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OH FUCK YES JOSH MASSOUD YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING CUNTING BEAST I LUV YA!!!!!!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please God let this be a ploy to make Tesdesco think his window of being signed at the dogs is closing.... PLease!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First it was Graham gone and now its Mbye....lol

What a load of shit.

Foran can stay in NZ and keep the fuck away from Belmore. Mercenary ****
Mercenary is the best word for him... will be 4 teams in 4 years... very concerning.

Yet I would take him in a heart beat

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Got no problem with Foran and Woods coming, just dont want to lose anybody right now. Sure, why get rid of Graham for Woods? Graham is superior and can be shown by his stats 150 + metres in both his last games and about 100 combined tackles in the last two tackles. He plays like his 25. Salary cap must be a real squeeze now. Offloading Lichaa is only 350,000. I also think that club has to keep Josh Reynolds at all costs and Frawley too on the bench as a backup for spastichead Foran if he has other problems.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Got no problem with Foran and Woods coming, just dont want to lose anybody right now. Sure, why get rid of Graham for Woods? Graham is superior and can be shown by his stats 150 + metres in both his last games and about 100 combined tackles in the last two tackles. He plays like his 25. Salary cap must be a real squeeze now. Offloading Lichaa is only 350,000. I also think that club has to keep Josh Reynolds at all costs and Frawley too on the bench as a backup for spastichead Foran if he has other problems.
kent was saying woods wants graham to stay so it wil be the likes of eastwood, eliott, licha, mbye

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
kent was saying woods wants graham to stay so it wil be the likes of eastwood, eliott, licha, mbye
All four of them? Wouldn't mind Elliot and Lichaa, think Mbye still would serve well as a hooker. Eastwood on the otherhand has been pretty good for us, hopefully he doesnt go.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wait ... where's toofu. He said Foz was coming last time and was wrong then said Foz not coming this time

And I hope he wrong again!
I wasn't wrong bud.Things change.I said if we did get Foran,it would be for peanuts.Lets see if he likes peanuts [emoji6]

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I wasn't wrong bud.Things change.I said if we did get Foran,it would be for peanuts.Lets see if he likes peanuts [emoji6]
To be fair didn't you say not unless the board was gine from last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.