Rewatched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The two penalties they received in 2nd half to stretch the lead to 8, were they reasonable calls?

I will never be able to watch a second of that game..
the first was a shoulder charge from graham, second was a ruck penalty, havent watched that one again though

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The shoulder charge I remember but I remember tolman arguing about the second one quite strongly, and it seemed a bit sus as they had missed the kick on the first attempt.

I was very drunk by that stage and don't know how good my judgement could have been..

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Learning from mistakes is just as important. Having said that i switched it off after the first 10 mins or so into 2nd half lol. Sigh.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watched bits and pieces. Specifically went to the last 15.

It was still an 8 point game with just under 8 minutes to go.

The refs call to allow a drop out on the Alex Johnson knock on was a dud call. Should have been a scrum 10 out instead of a 60m drop out. A try there and Souths have a very nervous 5-6mins. Instead we get a dud call off a Trex pass, Joshi goes high and gives away a penalty....lights out.

Had to re watch the end as I couldn't understand how it happened watching the last 10 unfoldtwice.
2 wicked bounces of the ball for their tries it must be said though....not meant to be when that sort of shit happens to you. Score line no reflection of the game.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm still confused how we went from defending our line like gods for nearly 60min, to all of a sudden opening the gates to the point we were allowing the Rabbitohs to score more points with half their team sobbing like girls.

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haven't rewatched but has anyone managed to rematch the two charge downs where we didn't get 6 again?

Notice channel 9 didn't replay it and the commentators barely managed to argue that maybe they were playing at the ball! twice!!!!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm still confused how we went from defending our line like gods for nearly 60min, to all of a sudden opening the gates to the point we were allowing the Rabbitohs to score more points with half their team sobbing like girls.
2 incredibly lucky bounces of the ball helped them immensely.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our last tackle options were hopeless only on one occasion it got us on the front foot with a 40/20 kick from Reynolds.I hope des has the answer to this jigsaw puzzle with Ennis gone and our halves always getting injured and not dominating play

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
have never seen the 2012 gf on tv never will, Same with this game, I remember too much of it as it is.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trex bad miss on george burgess when he scored was very poor

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll finally bring myself to watch it poss tomorrow. Then it goes in the "vault"- Never to be watched again.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I watched it again. We were still in it with 7 minutes to go. As poorly as we played there were 2 scoring opportunities on their line at 14 6 . 14 12 with 7 to go just may have tipped it our way.

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haven't rewatched but has anyone managed to rematch the two charge downs where we didn't get 6 again?

Notice channel 9 didn't replay it and the commentators barely managed to argue that maybe they were playing at the ball! twice!!!!
They never seem to show replays when it looks like a dodgy call. They didn't even show the replay of Tolmans penalty. Looked like Souths player had a hold of him. Guess I will never know

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I bet Des and the players will be watching it over and over and over again lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet Des and the players will be watching it over and over and over again lol
As they should be, he should also have a megaphone out so the boys can hear when they were shit and what was bad.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Trex bad miss on george burgess when he scored was very poor
I would say even if it was the Tank, Jammer or Klemmer would have made no difference it was then that the energy started to run out for us, that's where a week off comes into effect, it was just unfortunate for Tony that it was him. No more blame games please! lets look forward to en even better 2015

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would say even if it was the Tank, Jammer or Klemmer would have made no difference it was then that the energy started to run out for us, that's where a week off comes into effect, it was just unfortunate for Tony that it was him. No more blame games please! lets look forward to en even better 2015
That week off is a huge advantage, as if not winning 3 sudden death finals games to reach the GF doesn't warrant a short break

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I recored it but I won't watch it, I will delete it tbh
Rather watch the Manly and Melbourn games and forget about the GF, a huge difference in performance. Depressing just thinking about the difference between those games!

Status
Not open for further replies.