Reverse Blocking Function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Suggestion - instead of a user blocking other users and trolls, where the instigaters still have the ability to pollute the forum - is there an ability for a user to stop another user seeing their posts? That way, users who don't like each other / don't agree can't see each others posts and there's no rubbish content being bandied about either. It would be win/win for all users and even Mods who then don't have to go deleting bait and other useless posts. Cheers.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Suggestion - instead of a user blocking other users and trolls, where the instigaters still have the ability to pollute the forum - is there an ability for a user to stop another user seeing their posts? That way, users who don't like each other / don't agree can't see each others posts and there's no rubbish content being bandied about either. It would be win/win for all users and even Mods who then don't have to go deleting bait and other useless posts. Cheers.

I have a few people blocked. I occasionally see a post that has missing context and click on the show ignored posts. I don't think that a blocked user can directly reply to your messages if you have them ignored.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
No. Only the user can block people, you can't get yourself blocked by others.

Status
Not open for further replies.