Revealed: Bulldogs paying Mbye $175,000 to play against them

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WOW...WOW...WOW..!!!!!!!

If there is any truth to this then this is outrageous. If there’s not and it’s another bulldogs beat up then it’s disgusting.. either way fuck them all!

I hope we fucking win this week and shut all their shit talking/negative mouths up!!
As far as I was aware and from information supplied to us Klemmer asked for and was granted a release to sign with the Knights. No need for us to be paying anything for him. Well let's put it this way we got nothing in return from them for their poaching efforts.

Mbye would not have "offered" to move on for anything less than what we were paying him so I can certainly believe we are still paying something...

Aaron Woods on the other hand said he was moving on for less and if we are paying anything for him the "the less" is the Cronulla portion;)

I nearly choked on my coffee when I read the article and could not help thinking the same in relation to a beat up of the Dogs by the media...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If klemmer didnt get his third party deal thats his fault the club is not allowed to broker for him ??????
And let's not forget that when the contract was signed with us Mrs Klemmer was doing his very own negotiating.......

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least he is one player that we are paying that’s performing

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not paying for Klemmer , he asked for release
That’s either an error or stir up
Common knowledge

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have known and accepted for a long time now that some of the media are using every opportunity possible to undermine our club. By reporting that we are paying for Klemmer to play for the Knights, is to me proof of how low some of our media skum have stooped to in order to harm our club, they know it is not true, and they obviously have no shame.
PLEASE LYN SUE THE ONES WHO REPORTED THAT RUBBISH.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were paying for a lot of players to play better against us then they did for us

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Maybe they should investigate these payments further - it appears the Tigers have a mole in their team.

bigstix

Waterboy
Reaction score
Today was another example of Mbye the fraud. He is not worthy of top line money. Stock standard 1st grader and nothing more.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Already hurting from a horror opening fortnight to start the season, Canterbury fans will now need to come to grips with the news their club are still paying Sunday's rival skipper Moses Mbye a whopping $175,000 this season.

Money VERY well spent, IMO. He was the best player on the field today. Best for Canterbury, of course.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much is mybe on a year? cos if we were paying him 900k+ damn we should've claimed fraud

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Already hurting from a horror opening fortnight to start the season, Canterbury fans will now need to come to grips with the news their club are still paying Sunday's rival skipper Moses Mbye a whopping $175,000 this season.

Money VERY well spent, IMO. He was the best player on the field today. Best for Canterbury, of course.
Best game he's ever played for us

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
after seeing Mbyye play today thats money well spent. the fear of him one day becoming a "JT" is long gone and we can now direct our salary cap to other players!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mbye is much more athlete then he is a footballer and it’s something you just can’t teach. He’s a decent player that has good moments but he will never be a superstar. Good on him for getting himself a big juicy contract I’m just glad we aren’t paying it anymore.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
MONEY WELL SPENT! Hahahahahaha! Mbop!