Returning troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last time I checked Morris was a big part of our team...

THE MAN: Aiden Tolman injured his hamstring in their round 17 win over Manly the Bulldogs have won one of their three games since then. The under-rated forward plays his game by a simple philosophy. He rips into his work and he is dependable. Tolman’s impending return will be a timely boost for the club.

OTHER KEY PLAYERS TO RETURN: Outside back Chase Stanley is the only other injured player the Bulldogs are waiting on as he recovers from a knee injury. In his absence the Bulldogs have had a revolving door of changes in their backline.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Last time I checked Morris was a big part of our team...

THE MAN: Aiden Tolman injured his hamstring in their round 17 win over Manly the Bulldogs have won one of their three games since then. The under-rated forward plays his game by a simple philosophy. He rips into his work and he is dependable. Tolman’s impending return will be a timely boost for the club.

OTHER KEY PLAYERS TO RETURN: Outside back Chase Stanley is the only other injured player the Bulldogs are waiting on as he recovers from a knee injury. In his absence the Bulldogs have had a revolving door of changes in their backline.
Missing lately. Reynolds, Perrett, Morris, Stanley, Tolman, Klemmer, Pritchard, Tim Browne...

One of the worst informed comments I've seen. With Perrett back last week and Reynolds & Klemmer this week it still leaves Morris, Pritchard, Tolman, Tim Browne and Stanley...

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Browne hasnt missed any games due to injury. He is about to though.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this the bulldogs worst season for injuries in recent times?

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad, thought he smashed his face in the Cowgirls game

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this the bulldogs worst season for injuries in recent times?
Depends what you call recent,
In 2013 we were hit hard
Likewise in 2011,
2008 wasn't good, but 2005 was the worst I can recall.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2005 was horrendous... Then to lose the way we did in 2006, two very tough seasons and really the end of an era. Some great memories from that period but !

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2005 was horrendous... Then to lose the way we did in 2006, two very tough seasons and really the end of an era. Some great memories from that period but !
These last few years are reminding me of that period from 04-06 where each year was up and down

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
2008 has got to be the worst injury situation in terms of what team it left us with, but thats counting sbw having a brain injury

coreyhart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
'Bulldogs09' I am pretty certain what 'Dean-aus' was trying to say is that now that we have Sammy P back LAST week plus Reynolds & Klemmer returning THIS week, we are now only waiting on JMoz ; Tolman & Chase to return (personally I cannot wait to have these key 3 players back). Unfortunately we all know that Cranky the Tank and Brownie will NOT be back this year.
All in all 'Dean-aus' your comments were not ill informed at all.
Missing lately. Reynolds, Perrett, Morris, Stanley, Tolman, Klemmer, Pritchard, Tim Browne...

One of the worst informed comments I've seen. With Perrett back last week and Reynolds & Klemmer this week it still leaves Morris, Pritchard, Tolman, Tim Browne and Stanley...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
'Bulldogs09' I am pretty certain what 'Dean-aus' was trying to say is that now that we have Sammy P back LAST week plus Reynolds & Klemmer returning THIS week, we are now only waiting on JMoz ; Tolman & Chase to return (personally I cannot wait to have these key 3 players back). Unfortunately we all know that Cranky the Tank and Brownie will NOT be back this year.
All in all 'Dean-aus' your comments were not ill informed at all.
Pritchard is due back for the finals. Tim browne wont be though the fact remains there is several players not listed. That is ill informed. Further more i think you will find he has pasted this not wrote it himself. Hence him pointing out morris is missing from the list.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer will make a difference to last week, hope he stays injury free, with troops coming back at the right end of the year things are looking up.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Having a fit and in form rotation of kasiano and klemmer with graham and Tolman as our engine room is an unstoppable combination up front, i hope they stay on the park injury free for the rest of the season! We need them all playing together

Status
Not open for further replies.