Retrospective Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. Lurked for a long time in a desperate attempt to avoid doing my job and finally decided to join. Only started following the Dogs in 2008 (what a season to start off with!) but my family is very much a Bulldogs family. My Nan was a massive supporter and she was a champion so I thought I'd do her proud and follow her team. Joined up as a member this year (what a season to become a member!) and make the trip up from the Gong to every home game and some away games. Enjoy hearing the Army chant - your serenade to Toddy G during a pre-match interview was most good. Anyways rambling now. Hope to meet up with some of you sometime :grinning:

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Welcome from the shadows ..... you're dedication to your work life is now officially over.

If you ever wanna find me, look for a d*ckhead in a rainbow beanie !

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Welcome from the shadows ..... you're dedication to your work life is now officially over.

If you ever wanna find me, look for a d*ckhead in a rainbow beanie !

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome mate.

You made the right choice (obvious biased opinion).

Lets hope 2011 brings you some joy!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome. Glad you joined the dark side.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, buddy!

If you want to find CK at the game, listen up for the d*ckhead repeating himself.

:p

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me get this straigh, You started supporting us in 2008 (we get the wooden spoon) then became a member in 2010 (A sh1t year)... Ladies and Gents, I found our jinx...

LOL... Welcome dude, enjoy yourself

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straigh, You started supporting us in 2008 (we get the wooden spoon) then became a member in 2010 (A sh1t year)... Ladies and Gents, I found our jinx...

LOL... Welcome dude, enjoy yourself
At least we know he/she is not a bandwagoner

welcome

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Shh I'm in denial about my potential jinxing!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Should probably also say that I'm a girl, but don't mind being called dude/mate haha.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
At least we know he/she is not a bandwagoner
2008 was pretty difficult to sit through, but it was good to be there for the boys. This year though... sometimes while I'm driving up I think "why the **** am I doing this??" but I guess disappointing seasons like this make you appreciate the good seasons even more. That's partly why last year was so good.

Sorry.... Welcome dudette
Better! And thanks! :p

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Thanks to Rachel and Anthony for welcoming me into the army tonight. You guys are awesome :grinning:

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the help last night with the Cancer Council.

It was great to meet you and I hope you return for more Army madness

Status
Not open for further replies.