Representative Round team lists and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdgendogfanWA

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well he’s a fucking idiot. We only ever make metres when he’s on. The rest of the time these saints forwards get put on their arses (apart from frizzel).
Klemmer should be the number 1 bookend for the next 10 years ala Petero Civonineva, he looks justifiably dejected in the sheds...

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
metres stats.
Klemmer: 36mins (9 runs for 85m)
Frizzell: 64mins (8 runs for 68m)
J.Trobojevic 61 mins (15 runs for 115m)
DeBelin 59mins ( 6 runs for 47m)
Crighton 35mins (7 runs for 52 m)
Prior: 34mins (3 runs for 30m)
Vaughan: 33mins (10 runs for 86m)
Prior did absolutely nothing....
DeBelin did absolutely nothing in attack despite being subbed on when NSW where struggling to make ground, Klemmer should have been interchanged on then instead of getting no time in the second half.
J. Trobojevic was very good. Klemmer excellent.

Why the fuck did Debelend get so many minutes?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

To be fair I reckon Freddy played it perfectly.. Queensland had the upper hand and his defence was invaluable in the second half

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer has got to have been the hardest worker of the game in general this year.. he has carried us every week but unfortunately our attack hasn't capitalized and he's lead from the front in both Origins

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love this to happen.

With 10 secs to go, QLD score under the posts.

I can dream.
Not enough bronco players in the team for Sutton to make that happen sorry

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Agree on the looks Alana has it, but everytime on the footy show she opens her mouth I'm like "shut up Alana...shut up Alana"...
So does that mean that you'd just slap that ass, or would you grab it an hold onto it?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Because Freddy has a hard on for him... clearly has his favourites

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need J.R Jim Ross from the wwe do commentate origin matches. Would have been hectic when Latrell Mitchell hit Munster: I can imagine him saying at that moment: "With God as a my witness, Mitchell has broken Munster in half". Would have made it more awesome IMO.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We need J.R Jim Ross from the wwe do commentate origin matches. Would have been hectic when Latrell Mitchell hit Munster: I can imagine him saying at that moment: "With God as a my witness, Mitchell has broken Munster in half". Would have made it more awesome IMO.
What about when Tommy Turbo was winded... "WOULD SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH!"

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I was at the game last night and was really confused why I didn't see Klemmer come back out for the entire second half.

I understand the argument Fitler wanted a more moible defensive line, but how many times have you ever seen Klemmer get lazy and miss a tackle that lead to a try at any level of the game?

Also, without Klemmer on, the Blues basically stopped going forward and were only making about 30 metres per set, and regularly giving Queensland their first tackle on their 40m or even halfway line.

Status
Not open for further replies.