Reni wants to go to the broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Broncos WTF makes him want to go up there?
think back to the myspace message

he wants out of Sydney, doesn't want the spotlight and drama
he can still surf and have a decent lifestyle, works out fine for him.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ill Happily Take Him Hes Bloody Awsome.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I hope its true man, I'd love that to happen.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
hey who were the 4 players mase reckoned would follow?

i had a feeling it was tonga, maitua, roberts and sbw/sum1 else?

seems 2 be a bit of a prophecy

big joe

Waterboy
Reaction score
we need to keep reni hes a great player he just needs to get focused on the game and get his form back.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
i hope its not :p
I sincerely hope it is :p your wasting him in the reserves anyway over there so he might as well come here :p

but i'm not sure if the broncos could really fit him under the cap but caroll is leaving end of this year so he will porbably take his salary.

Chappo

Bulldog Pride
Reaction score
I hope he leaves. He's one of our most overrated players and his off-field transgressions damage the club's reputation.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I hope he leaves. He's one of our most overrated players and his off-field transgressions damage the club's reputation.
Shows what a great fan you are hoping that one of your players leave, every player has their **** so what.

M

MikeyP..

let them go, if they are even considering in changing clubs then we already lost them. Focus on the people who are willing to stay. No use wasting time on useless ducks.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
brisbane broncos got rid of alot of players over the years who have played up, bennett had no time for them, now they are known as a proffesional club that players want to play for

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
brisbane broncos got rid of alot of players over the years who have played up, bennett had no time for them, now they are known as a proffesional club that players want to play for
Yep, thats what the broncos are doing but then again brisbane don't have all the media bs so thats another incentive whereas in sydney if you move your in the papers AND ESP IF YOUR A DOG!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No.
I would ONLY release him if we get a suitable replacement. We have lost too many players without replacing them with anyone decent.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
No.
I would ONLY release him if we get a suitable replacement. We have lost too many players without replacing them with anyone decent.
What's the point if he want's to leave next year will be his last if anything sherwin was the one they should not of let go.

Chappo

Bulldog Pride
Reaction score
Shows what a great fan you are hoping that one of your players leave, every player has their **** so what.
You don't have to like every player in the team to be a good fan. That's just being blindly supportive. Being a true fan is about going to games to support your team even if you know they're gunna get smashed. Being a true fan is about staying till the final whistle blows - even if the final score is 50-0. Being a true fan is about being proud to be a fan regardless of how well your team is going.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he is a bra boy if he moves to brisbane he will leave his brother hood!! and have a long distance relationship with coby abberton

Status
Not open for further replies.