Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Reni Maitua WAS going to sign two weeks ago, but Raelene wanted to assess how Reni has changed his lifestyle, meaning what he did on weekends, who he hung out with etc. Reni was happy for that assessment to take place. He passed with flying colours, he'll be a Bulldog next year.

Oh, and we have a VERY good CEO controlling our club. She's no pushover!

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reni Maitua WAS going to sign two weeks ago, but Raelene wanted to assess how Reni has changed his lifestyle, meaning what he did on weekends, who he hung out with etc. Reni was happy for that assessment to take place. He passed with flying colours, he'll be a Bulldog next year.

Thanks for the update SaMi. You're a day late :grinning:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Sounds good to me. I have always had a soft spot for Reni. Thanks mate.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
this is not aimed at Raeleen, as I think she's ok. but purely for a laugh

[video=youtube;x67jtMPfdTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x67jtMPfdTw[/video]
haha i went to their concert last time they were out... they put on a fun show...

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone see in todays article from something about ricky stuarts performance. EVEN the DT say we signed him.. when the announcement is? no clue (MAYBE TOMORROW)

Unwanted pair Reni Maitua and Cheyse Blair have secured deals with the Bulldogs and Sea Eagles respectively, while fullback Jake Mullaney looks set to join UK Super League outfit Salford.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...epartment-review/story-fni3ga7r-1226707918953

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Unwanted pair Reni Maitua and Cheyse Blair have secured deals with the Bulldogs and Sea Eagles respectively
and the first ad that pops up in that article on the right hand side is .......

:roflol:

irony ... gotta love it.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope the eels punt stuart. Im going to pray for it. It will deliver hayne on a silver plate.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ps. Welcome back reni. Hope u missed us as much as we have missed u.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to see Reni back here! Didn't he go off with someone on the kennel when he was with us previously?! LOL

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe blue&white is not full of it after all. I posted that Reni was signed over a week ago. The DT are a bit slow with their info.
Relax I knew before any of you brother.posted it on here over 7 weeks ago and then my credibility was question on here hence no more player purchase info for this forum..

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Maybe blue&white is not full of it after all. I posted that Reni was signed over a week ago. The DT are a bit slow with their info.
Slow down, Hot Wheels. I never condescended you for it, I believed you!

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relax I knew before any of you brother.posted it on here over 7 weeks ago and then my credibility was question on here hence no more player purchase info for this forum..
He never signed 7 weeks ago. Deal was done about 10 days ago. You sound like the soup nazi from Seinfield - 'no more player purchase info for you!' Lol

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would love to see Reni back here! Didn't he go off with someone on the kennel when he was with us previously?! LOL
Yep. Haztrick was stalking him and he absolutely gave it to him. Geez I miss the days when the lies of GB (kennel historian) could pull out any thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.