Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your right he did have a cutting agent for what classify as recreation drugs. He has also dismissed because of turning up to training drunk on more than once.

That were it ends he has done his punishment and he didn't make excuses he cope it on chin and grow up from boy into man which accepts bad decision and which cost 2 years away from the game he loves. I believe he has a great dea to add to Canterbury.

Were not he to be judge and jury
Well if he did come surely he would know its his last chance with the Bulldogs & any NRL side. He would have to play out of his skin!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I really hope Reni comes home. I guess I'm a softy for our old lads, I've always hoped Willie got the chance back before Newy gave it.

Always hoped we would pick up Myles before he went to Titans, Roy before he signed with England, JT before he re-signed, Price.

Hell I even hope we give the ogre O'Meley a deal for a year or 2 for nsw cup/depth if he wants to return after England.

Some of these blokes really did love our club. I've met a few of them, had a beer with 2 of them and both top blokes with pretty good things to say of the club.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really hope Reni comes home. I guess I'm a softy for our old lads, I've always hoped Willie got the chance back before Newy gave it.

Always hoped we would pick up Myles before he went to Titans, Roy before he signed with England, JT before he re-signed, Price.

Hell I even hope we give the ogre O'Meley a deal for a year or 2 for nsw cup/depth if he wants to return after England.

Some of these blokes really did love our club. I've met a few of them, had a beer with 2 of them and both top blokes with pretty good things to say of the club.
I haven't seen O'Meley for ages but he could be a good buy. He is still only 32's old & could have a fair bit to offer. I have always loved his game.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not keen on having a bra boy in the side.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reni would be a handy pick up namely a direct replacement for dene. Reni can play lock, second row, centre and even 5/8 at a pinch. Just hope he comes with the right attitude an i believe can be a astute purchase.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I haven't seen O'Meley for ages but he could be a good buy. He is still only 32's old & could have a fair bit to offer. I have always loved his game.
He won't be mate, he is hanging them up this year, saw a thing other week about him saying he promised the wife. Good on him.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd only take him back if we traded him for Tony Williams.

A week in Parra and Williams will be back at Belmore begging to just play reserve grade for us.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Looks like it will be announced in a few days:grinning:

Anthony Manca
@AnthonyManca
Trading a blue and gold jersey for a blue and white? Belmore's waiting for your return! #AskReni
Jul. 31, 2013ReplyRetweetFavorite

Reni: I have a lot of great memories in the blue and white jersey. I owe my career to that club. I will be making an announcement on my future in the next two or three days.

vinnie_streater
@vinnie1090
@telegraph_sport @renimaitua hey Reni, is the speculation of you returning to the @NRL_Bulldogs true?? #AskReni
Reni: I wish I could say more but I will be making an announcement in the coming days!

Helen naylor
@helenbanner98
@FOXNRLLive @renimaitua if you could be coached by any nrl coach who would it be #AskReni
Reni: I have a bit of a soft spot for Geoff Toovey purely because of his husky voice. I'd love to see what he is like. Des Hasler seems like a character. The two of them carry themselves well and I find some of the things they do hilarious.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Looks like it will be announced in a few days:grinning:

Anthony Manca
@AnthonyManca
Trading a blue and gold jersey for a blue and white? Belmore's waiting for your return! #AskReni

Reni: I have a lot of great memories in the blue and white jersey. I owe my career to that club. I will be making an announcement on my future in the next two or three days.

vinnie_streater
@vinnie1090
@telegraph_sport @renimaitua hey Reni, is the speculation of you returning to the @NRL_Bulldogs true?? #AskReni
Reni: I wish I could say more but I will be making an announcement in the coming days!

Helen naylor
@helenbanner98
@FOXNRLLive @renimaitua if you could be coached by any nrl coach who would it be #AskReni
Reni: I have a bit of a soft spot for Geoff Toovey purely because of his husky voice. I'd love to see what he is like. Des Hasler seems like a character. The two of them carry themselves well and I find some of the things they do hilarious.
Looks like he's worked a deal out somewhere.

At least he is grateful for the start the Bulldogs gave him - if he does end up with us I hope he plays with a passion that warrants his gratitude.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If that is the case I will welcome back Reni. Even if some kid doesn't want him at the club because he is a Bra Boy is a pathetic and childish excuse.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
Welcome back Reni he gave a couple of hints in those answers

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
If that is the case I will welcome back Reni. Even if some kid doesn't want him at the club because he is a Bra Boy is a pathetic and childish excuse.
Please expand on this.

What do you find pathetic and and childish about Mr Book not wanting Reni back at the Bulldogs due to his Gang affiliations? Quite interested in what you have to say!!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please expand on this.

What do you find pathetic and and childish about Mr Book not wanting Reni back at the Bulldogs due to his Gang affiliations? Quite interested in what you have to say!!
Agreed...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't care who says what. Reni would be a good replacement for Halatau especially at the price he would be and the fact the Eels would be paying a fair chunk of that. He is a pretty quality player and further more has genuine love and respect for the club. I'm sure he is not the only one to do stupid things in the past. I'm sure pretty much all of us would agree there.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He might be going to manly... Maybe todd said to him after parra game we cannot match womanlys offer and good luck. Manly have a habbit of signing older forwards ie galavao, fa'aso so wouldnt surprise to link up with them.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please expand on this.

Why should that even matter is my question, him being a Bra Boy has no affect with him on the field. So IMO that is a childish and pathetic reason not to want him at our club. If the club isn't concerned about his affiliation with them, why should anyone else be.

Last edited by a moderator:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Ch 10 Sports Tonight just annouced Reni will sign a 1 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.