Reni deserves a spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like his effort but i dont think he is first grade material anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Much prefer O'hanalon Burr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want to see him given another chance due to h winning a comp with us 10 years ago but I found in defence he was caught flat footed a few times

mick_h1990

Waterboy
Reaction score
Guys like Reni and inu need a few games to get in the swing of things

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was solid last night with some good runs. One of them got us a penalty which resulted in browns second try.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Where do you put him is the problem.

Maybe hooker if Ennis is out for any time, but he lacks the size for a second rower these days.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looks superfit, but lacking in size. Solid replacement if required for a big game due to experience - not a regular first grader.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
TBH i didnt notice him playing that much last night. That means he was not exceptional and probably hasnt done enough to push out any of the current regular first graders. He wasnt bad though the bits i saw. It isnt easy for a player who hasnt played in the side this year to come in and kill it

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All I noticed last night was his massive defensive lapse where Pearce went straight past him.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All I noticed last night was his massive defensive lapse where Pearce went straight past him.
I watched the replay of that a few but couldn't tell if it was Reni or Stanley. Looks like Reni.

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did he play last night? Didnt even notice him on field. Ha

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Match Fitness plays a major factor, he hasn't played first grade for a while and yesterday night he only played for 10 mins then he came off

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maitua & Inu finally got their chance in FG and didn't take it IMO. O'Hanlon has been better in FG when he has played especially in defence.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should seriously think about signing up Maloney . He was our best player in the first half ..lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reni can still offer value as a utility but we have Jackson for this, Reni needs to push his cardio hard because match fitness is important for him now. He didn't do too bad but nothing spectacular.

Maitua & Inu finally got their chance in FG and didn't take it IMO. O'Hanlon has been better in FG when he has played especially in defence.
It was hard for them especially Inu who depends on a kicking half and running half for his style of game play.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Didn't have much of a chance to perform. Was disappointed he started off the bench.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reni can still offer value as a utility but we have Jackson for this, Reni needs to push his cardio hard because match fitness is important for him now. He didn't do too bad but nothing spectacular.

It was hard for them especially Inu who depends on a kicking half and running half for his style of game play.
What other type of halves are there? LOL

I've been a critic of Mitch Brown but it's not as if Inu and co are demanding to be picked on form.

Status
Not open for further replies.