Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure this Hercules fellow may have existed and may have done some great things, like David Sampson, and many more. Perhaps those who want to compare Hercules with Jesus might explain why 1 has had many followers right through 2000 years of history and still has 1.3 million followers today the other you bairly hear anything about him.
I have a simple response to that. Why does the prophet Muhammad have 1.9 billion today?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fortunately it's all in the past. For example, 1 year in the past

Or 1 month in the past

Or 2 days in the past...

wWw.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fnews%2Fnsw%2Fgrafton%2Fpolice-courts%2Fformer-northern-rivers-priest-john-patrick-casey-charged-with-child-sexual-assault-at-mallanganee-in-kyogle-area%2Fnews-story%2Fa6111a612383a208a4abe4e818826dc7&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium&v21=dynamic-groupa-test-noscore&V21spcbehaviour=append

Fortunately it's all in the past
It proves that authorities are much quicker to sort out and deal with ofending Priests which I don't mind, however it would be interesting to know if they were just as vigilant with other perpertrates.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not denying evil has infiltrated innocently formed church, so why can't evil infiltrate govts and pedowood?
I have had a close relative in politics and know some in other high places, they are all sick with what has happened in the last 12 years, in fact one told me that corruption in Australia is as bad as it has ever been anyware in the world.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a simple response to that. Why does the prophet Muhammad have 1.9 billion today?
Many non whites turn to Islam because of the Indiference and in many case racism shown to them by whites, Casius Clay said so him self and to an extent so did our own THE MAN. Muslims also have an average of 7 kids per family while Europeans it is about 1.5
I also know for a fact that 6 million Muslims convert to Catholisims throught the World each year.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Those same 1.9 billion followers also follow Jesus. Jesus is very very important to Muslims, In Islam there is no prophet hierarchy, all prophets are considered equal as stated in the Quran. Just saying

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Those same 1.9 billion followers also follow Jesus. Jesus is very very important to Muslims, In Islam there is no prophet hierarchy, all prophets are considered equal as stated in the Quran. Just saying
Yep, but the important factor is that they consider Jesus to be a prophet and not the son of God, or God. Islam sees Jesus as a regular man who became a prophet.

So if someone claims that Jesus is really God because of the amount of people who believe in him. Then Jesus is also not a God, and the Prophet Mohammed is also accurate in his beliefs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Many non whites turn to Islam because of the Indiference and in many case racism shown to them by whites, Casius Clay said so him self and to an extent so did our own THE MAN. Muslims also have an average of 7 kids per family while Europeans it is about 1.5
I also know for a fact that 6 million Muslims convert to Catholisims throught the World each year.
Considering that there's many countries that follow Islam, including when the world was broken up into Christians (Roman Empire) and Muslims (Ottomans), does that mean that it was Christians that were the racist ones that lead people to Islam?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep, but the important factor is that they consider Jesus to be a prophet and not the son of God, or God. Islam sees Jesus as a regular man who became a prophet.

So if someone claims that Jesus is really God because of the amount of people who believe in him. Then Jesus is also not a God, and the Prophet Mohammed is also accurate in his beliefs.
You cannot claim Jesus is God because of the amount of people who believe in Him. You claim Jesus is God because you actually believe He is God through scripture, sacred traditions and church magisterium. You cannot claim someone is God via a popularity contest.
Although if it came down to a popularity contest Jesus is the more popular out of the two as both religions see Jesus as a link to one’s own salvation whether it was Jesus being God in Christianity or merely a prophet in Islam as a great man of faith. With Mohammed only Islam see him as someone of great importance to their faith. For Christians Mohammed is a fake prophet therefore not popular. That’s all I was saying, nothing more and nothing less.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wasn't Jesus a middle eastern jew?

1670937047528.png

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK the Catholic church is an organisation made up of heaps of folks.
The Scouts, the cops, the education system etc
Some folk in those organisations do the wrong thing. All organisations have had dark stuff

But bro you can't label them all cause a few people misused their position.
This is the common lie catholics tell themselves about their institution to try and deflect criticism, "it's a few bad apples".

The Vatican has negotiated a treaty with the Italian government whereby it does not have to report to public authorities the actions of paedophile priests. This treaty epitomises and demonstrates the continuation of the culture of 'cover up' that exists at every level within the catholic church regarding paedophile activities. Even the priest that stands before his parish every week and preachers morals, and ethics and values would be the first to try and cover up any paedophile activities in his parish. Read any report from any investigation into the church's response to paedophile activities, and you will find systemic attempts to cover it up and protect the church at all costs, and if those costs include the lives of the victims of paedophile priests, so be it, as long as the church is protected. Even today, here in Australia, the catholic church is paying political lobbyists millions of dollars to petition MP's to limit the amount of compensation the church will have to pay it's victims.

This is not a few bad apples mate, this is an institution that is corrupt at nearly every level and is yet to be properly held to account.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you scroll back to all his posts you will see just how warped with hate your Rooster mate is.
Sure the Catholic Church has had some bad eggs in the past, but you would think that with all the recent publicity people would now be looking out for such crimes and reportering them.
If he was a half decent human being he would produce proof of these heinous crimes which are still happening
Proof has been produced every time you have asked for it, unfortunately you jam your head up your arse and it becomes difficult for you to see it.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try telling this to your vatican.
If the Vatican is half as corrupt as you want to believe wouldn't it be a total waste of time reportering the matter to them.
Why not report it to our police, I know that they arrested a Priest in a nearby Parish who was later totally cleared when the complainient a lady didn't even show up for court.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the Vatican is half as corrupt as you want to believe wouldn't it be a total waste of time reportering the matter to them.
Why not report it to our police, I know that they arrested a Priest in a nearby Parish who was later totally cleared when the complainient a lady didn't even show up for court.
Kelp, KO would love to have you and I arrested as well. He thinks we’re criminals because we go to church. He’s a hater, I wouldn’t waste my time on filthy bigots.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Proof has been produced every time you have asked for it, unfortunately you jam your head up your arse and it becomes difficult for you to see it.
Have you considered the fact that by continually habouring such a rotten institution as the Catholic Church in you head, it has rottered your brain as well.
For an institution to survive even half as corrupt as you say the Catholic Church is, we must also have a very corrupt police force and judicery system.
BTW I believe that your attacks on the Catholic Church has more to do with your hatred of our football club. Because if it was as a your hatred of the Catholic Church which prompts you to post on our forum you would also post the same rubbish on your shit forum, but I don't believe you do.
As for using you hatred of the Catholic Church to turn fans away from our club, you are doing exactly the opposite. One of our athiest fans Dogna88 said that he would rather become a Catholic than a Rooster fan. Our fans are smarter than you think arsehole.

Your Proof is what you want to believe it to be.
My proof is what I see and any final Court judgment, not any news reports from shit Journalists trying to sell papers to improving their ratings

Last edited: