Religious Discussion Thread

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

@ASSASSIN @Realist90 @Wahesh @Kelpie03 I think you guys will love this video. God bless you all boys, keep the faith. Christmas is coming up, I love this time of the year. So much peace, love and joy.
Aye I been watching them lately about the global flood and creation. It got me into researching what the science world believed before Darwinism was pushed by media at the time which arguable had greater control as there was no social media you only had info from select few media corporations. Anyways turns out prior to that push the majority of the science world and the agreed scientific view was that a global flood in fact did happen and that the world was created by God. It’s pretty crazy to think about how some powerful atheists made Darwinism into a sort of scientific religion based on faith which they themselves try and make fun of Christian’s about lol. They literally believe in speculation.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Aye I been watching them lately about the global flood and creation. It got me into researching what the science world believed before Darwinism was pushed by media at the time which arguable had greater control as there was no social media you only had info from select few media corporations. Anyways turns out prior to that push the majority of the science world and the agreed scientific view was that a global flood in fact did happen and that the world was created by God. It’s pretty crazy to think about how some powerful atheists made Darwinism into a sort of scientific religion based on faith which they themselves try and make fun of Christian’s about lol. They literally believe in speculation.
Darwin and other fuckwits weren't atheists, they were Luciferian.

Knowing that, you can make sense of why talked shit and fooled a lot of people with their "theories".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apologies for the hyperbole but this is the dumbest paragraph I have ever read. The world is worse off for it existing. I am imagining Albert Niemann reading about On The Origin of the Species in the Neue Preussische Zeitung and inventing cocaine in response just to deal with the cognitive dissonance of not being able to believe in God anymore.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Seems like light hearted piss taking rather than hate.

PS is it bad I like Ted Danson, especially in Becker? Lol
Becker was great
Ted Danson was at his best in Becker. It is one of my all-time favorite sitcoms. When they changed Reggie with Chris in season 5 though, and then replacing Bob with Hector in season 6, the show was doomed. The original cast of Becker, Margaret, Linda, Jake, Reggie, and Bob were GREAT.

Fun fact: How many people here know Ted Danson was in Saving Private Ryan?

1669770302433.png

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apologies for the hyperbole but this is the dumbest paragraph I have ever read. The world is worse off for it existing. I am imagining Albert Niemann reading about On The Origin of the Species in the Neue Preussische Zeitung and inventing cocaine in response just to deal with the cognitive dissonance of not being able to believe in God anymore.
Fkn lol..Fkn lol..geeze fkn lol.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Drove thtough Ashfield today, woman wearing Berkas, horrible terrible look, like a bank robber, Assimilate or go back to were your from.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Drove thtough Ashfield today, woman wearing Berkas, horrible terrible look, like a bank robber, Assimilate or go back to were your from.
I'd rather see them then hairy fat man wearing miniskirts and shit like that.

Maybe we can get the trannies to wear berkas lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So prior to Darwin, the majority of scientists didn’t believe in God and that God crated the world? Media at the time didn’t start flaunting and pushing the evolution theory?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

@ASSASSIN @Realist90 @Wahesh @Kelpie03 I think you guys will love this video. God bless you all boys, keep the faith. Christmas is coming up, I love this time of the year. So much peace, love and joy.
This stuff has all been heavily debunked but Ken Ham keeps pushing it. His debate with Bill Nye summed up the problem with Young Earth Creationists. The final part they were asked what it would take to change their minds. Bill Nye said that one piece of evidence would change his mind. Ken Ham said that no amount of evidence would ever change his mind.