Relationship Advice

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Over the years I'm sure we've all accumilated some knowledge into the world of dating, so I thought it'd be a good place to help some of the youngsters on here. Because, let's be honest, there seems to be a lot of virgins on here.

So, what's your best advice for a young you looking to hit up the opposite sex? Below you can find a list of mistakes I've made in the bedroom, perhaps you can add to them?

FUqWtgqWUAAJdFs.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's my dating advice from the last time I dated.

You need a dowry. Preferably a cow or multiple cows. Talk to her father and start negotiating. Don't make the mistake of settling early. He may want 3 cows but he'll probably settle for 2.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

You need a dowry. Preferably a cow or multiple cows. Talk to her father and start negotiating. Don't make the mistake of settling early. He may want 3 cows but he'll probably settle for 2.
Haha.

Hmm. just a follow up for the youngens on here. Research where you're making such dowrys. Cows don't work in Marocco. Only camels. Trust me

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never fart on a first date, unless she farts first.
Reminds me of the old gay joke..

3 guys are sitting in a bar. First guy farts and it sounds like a soft breeze passing through a forest. Next guy farts and it's wind through a large tunnel. Almost silent.

3rd guy farts and it's a meaty, chunky, loud fart with arse cheeks vibrating and thundering through the bar. The first two guys look at the 3rd guy and shout, "virgin!"

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reminds me of the old gay joke..

3 guys are sitting in a bar. First guy farts and it sounds like a soft breeze passing through a forest. Next guy farts and it's wind through a large tunnel. Almost silent.

3rd guy farts and it's a meaty, chunky, loud fart with arse cheeks vibrating and thundering through the bar. The first two guys look at the 3rd guy and shout, "virgin!"
the old joke when your mate farts, the response is " smells like cum", oldy but always works

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

In some cases the third cow is only fair since you're taking one off his hands.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over the years I'm sure we've all accumilated some knowledge into the world of dating, so I thought it'd be a good place to help some of the youngsters on here. Because, let's be honest, there seems to be a lot of virgins on here.

So, what's your best advice for a young you looking to hit up the opposite sex? Below you can find a list of mistakes I've made in the bedroom, perhaps you can add to them?

View attachment 53282
Shouting your own name during sex is conceted, during mastibation is just weard..!