Reimis Smith extends his time at Belmore

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
short deals are better, locking up people long term gives us no flexibility in our cap. can be dangerous leaving a player vulnerable to poaching, but if we are winning games those good players will want to stay anyways.
Plus there is less chance of complacency from players.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Compared to blokes like fusi, vuni, Carr and fergo his average. His awareness of the touchline has always been suspect.. I rate the kid but his got plenty to do to be considered one of he best in my opinion.
Lol bruh

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Compared to blokes like fusi, vuni, Carr and fergo his average. His awareness of the touchline has always been suspect.. I rate the kid but his got plenty to do to be considered one of he best in my opinion.
Put Smith in the Roosters or Storm and he would put up excellent numbers. I believe he's one of the best in the comp just needs the ball. I'm fine with him not looking for hard carries to much if say DWZ and Okunbur take the first and second settlers

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Put Smith in the Roosters or Storm and he would put up excellent numbers. I believe he's one of the best in the comp just needs the ball. I'm fine with him not looking for hard carries to much if say DWZ and Okunbur take the first and second settlers
That's a maybe.. roosters really depend on their wingers for metres and reimis hasn't really displayed a high work rate.

In saying that I totally agree he needs much more ball and probably why he hasn't been able to prove his worth as much.

He will definitely get more ball in centre if his thrown in there.

Last edited:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is not an awesome finisher, his good at best. As for leaps hoppa in centre probably caught more bombs than him and as for defence I agree a natural centre will always be a better defender but it can be taught or learnt before being discounted.

I would gladly give it a shot if it means we can somehow get the best out of knockonbor and Smith on an edge... It could work or it might fail, all I'm arguing is it should be tried.
Wow
Go watch his highlights plz
Especially 2018 vs dragqueens at kogarah

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow
Go watch his highlights plz
Especially 2018 vs dragqueens at kogarah
Brah one game where he exploded and a couple of juggling acts after that.. apart from them all his tries were simple wingers tries, Hardly anything rave about.

I love the kid and glad we have him but I wouldnt disregard him playing in the centres. If anything I would want him in field more so he can score more tries like those tries he scored off the ruck decoy plays off lichaa.