Reimis Smith and DWZ

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What has happened to these two blokes. They both look weak and disinterested . Get smashed every hit up and cannot brake a tackle. Reimis was killing it then end of 2018 and Dallin was last year. I believe they have both lost considerable size and strengh due to poor training and coaching . The sooner Barret and his staff arrive the better. These coaches are making talented players look like park footballers.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What has happened to these two blokes. They both look weak and disinterested . Get smashed every hit up and cannot brake a tackle. Reimis was killing it then end of 2018 and Dallin was last year. I believe they have both lost considerable size and strengh due to poor training and coaching . The sooner Barret and his staff arrive the better. These coaches are making talented players look like park footballers.
No idea what has gone wrong with these two... maybe they don't care as much because they are both signed on contracts till the end of 2022????

Lafai would have done a much better job last night playing centre then these two combined.

Reimis - should be on the wing... he is not a centre.
DWZ - should not be in the side..... i gave up on him when he played the ball the wrong way....

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Smith had a bit of a go for a change. Definitely a winger and not a centre.
Yeah, i did notice that..... but for me, he only did have a go in the last 10-15 min of the game....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The monkeys at the club signed DWZ as a fullback, gave him an upgrade and extension and are now shopping him around a year later. Lol this club

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A couple of years ago I really thought Smith was on the rise and he would be our number 1 winger for years to come. But his development looks to have stagnated and he does have that look of disinterest/laziness about him. Whether that is true or just his physical demeanor I don't know. At this stage he definitely isn't a centre as he gets caught out defensively too often. As he is still under contract I hope TBaz can get the best out of him otherwise I wouldn't be re-signing him

As for DWZ I still can't see what he offers. Yes he runs hard but more often than not he gets smashed and doesn't make much ground. I don't question his toughness but for the reported $$ he is on, he isn't bringing much to the team and he has far too many errors in his game which really hurt us. I can see why Penrith let him go. I hope the rumours are correct and we are shopping him around and hopefully we can offload him and use that money elsewhere

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They're both playing out of position and getting picked one week and not the other.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%
Smith is not guaranteed to be around
DWZ same but no one wants them
No idea what has gone wrong with these two... maybe they don't care as much because they are both signed on contracts till the end of 2022????

Lafai would have done a much better job last night playing centre then these two combined.

Reimis - should be on the wing... he is not a centre.
DWZ - should not be in the side..... i gave up on him when he played the ball the wrong way....

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
Think Remis has a lack of confidence, saw a post by his mum that gave the impression he is aware of the negative comments & remarks.. Maybe he reads the kennel lol..

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Reimis playing on the right wing or nowhere at all. DWZ I can't see any position for him on current form.
We should be like most good sides with their wingers and tell them that's where you stay.
Topou and BMorris.,Ferguson and Sivo are prolific tradesman on the wing and get their jobs done without a a whinge.
Next year I'd start with okunbor and Smith as our mainstay wingers.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DWZ tries, but his confidence is so low right now that he doesn't know whether he's coming or going at the moment.

Smith on the other hand has either an extremely poor attitude or he simply just doesn't get it. His agility is woeful, his defensive reads are disgustingly bad and he simply doesn't have the foresight to do anything with ball in hand. My even bigger gripe with Smith is his laziness in scramble defense. I can count on 2 hands in the small amount of games he's played where he's been beaten and then not bothered to chance and make up for it. He did it last night again. ABSOLUTELY SHITS ME!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The monkeys at the club signed DWZ as a fullback, gave him an upgrade and extension and are now shopping him around a year later. Lol this club
But but but he's sooo good and the reason we won all those games last year. Oh and he's the NZ captain hahaha. Was always a dud fullback, now he's a dud winger and a dud fill in centre

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A couple of years ago I really thought Smith was on the rise and he would be our number 1 winger for years to come. But his development looks to have stagnated and he does have that look of disinterest/laziness about him. Whether that is true or just his physical demeanor I don't know. At this stage he definitely isn't a centre as he gets caught out defensively too often. As he is still under contract I hope TBaz can get the best out of him otherwise I wouldn't be re-signing him

As for DWZ I still can't see what he offers. Yes he runs hard but more often than not he gets smashed and doesn't make much ground. I don't question his toughness but for the reported $$ he is on, he isn't bringing much to the team and he has far too many errors in his game which really hurt us. I can see why Penrith let him go. I hope the rumours are correct and we are shopping him around and hopefully we can offload him and use that money elsewhere
He's just a lazy **** who wants to ride off teammates hard work no his own. Storm or Roosters will suit him, can just hide on the wing and be a glory hunter inside opp 10m

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wingers playing in the centres.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Think Remis has a lack of confidence, saw a post by his mum that gave the impression he is aware of the negative comments & remarks.. Maybe he reads the kennel lol..
His dad is a player manager and ex-player. If they dont realise he is out of form and has a questionable attitude atm, then wow.

He looks like he is pulling a RCG.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
f u SG . pick the players in the right position. does that make sense?