Referee blunders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the Knights Panthers clash yesterday not only was the Dean Whare try out but the hit on Robert Rochow by Mose Masoe was a fair hit not lead with a shoulder.
If the refs are going to penalize players for hitting too hard then they should take up knitting, its starting to become too frequent.:(

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
from that moment of the game it was like something in me just switched off the interest button couldn't be bothered with the game knowing it could come down to such a stuff up determining the result luckily it didnt, im well and truly over these blatant referees blunders, even with enough hard evidence they get it wrong

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
actually there were 2 players who thought that was a try the vid ref and the ex player with him, how can they both get it wrong?

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Referees are becoming inconsistent these days. Their becoming blind by the game!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I heard Bennett unhappy on Grandstand. I seen a still today & it looked good to me ...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It doesnt show the try in motion, the Fox replay showed the hand on the chalk, Im more pissed off with good hits being penalized because the players got hurt, thats why we pay the money, to see the enemy winded.

Status
Not open for further replies.