Opinion Reed Mahoney WTF

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you forgoten how much shit some on TK were putting on JMK, and couldn't wait to see him go.
No I have not forgotten, I’m one of the ones that wanted him to stay. But I’ve always been in his corner.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No I have not forgotten, I’m one of the ones that wanted him to stay. But I’ve always been in his corner.
But you also have joined some clown cult so your judgement may be questionable lol

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK has been injured for half the season and needs a shoulder reconstruction - we’re lucky we’ve got Reed, a better leader and service provider, played all our games this year and did so giving 200%… if Reed had the luxury of 4 International/Origin forwards different scenario.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are both rubbish! Throw in Mariner and okunbor also both rubbish
We need a deadwood list and those guys should be on the top.

I've watched enough Newcastle games this year to see that Elliott & Hetherington are better than those four at tackling.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need a deadwood list and those guys should be on the top.

I've watched enough Newcastle games this year to see that Elliott & Hetherington are better than those four at tackling.
Hethrington is not good at anything. Elliot is meh

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
THE RESERVE GRADE STANDARD LIST:

OKUNBOR, TOPINE, MORRIN, RFM, THOMPSON

Arm grabbing - check, passion merchants - check, bin lids slammed = 6

Get those 5 out and just get guys in who can tackle. RFM was made a statue by Shaun Johnson and cost us 2 points vs Warriors earlier in the season.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this guy has been an absolute fail started strong for a few weeks then has gone rogue

Make me nervous every time he touches the ball
Oh yes, he should fix our defense, fix our attack, work the merch stand on game day and mow belmore on his day off.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yes, he should fix our defense, fix our attack, work the merch stand on game day and mow belmore on his day off.
Great reply your a champion give yourself a pat on the back

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He always overplays his hand , looked good start of season as all teams are still settling in the first month .
It’s also the reason he came to the dogs he wanted to be the man so good or bad forward pack he would be doing the same shit

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that Flamingo was in the team for just that reason, May have missed it but looked like Reed was on the field the full 80.
Cant understand why CC could'nt have Reed on for the first 30 and the last 20, and give Reed a good break.
Reed must have played 80 or close to it… The Flamingo came on to cover for sexbomb. We also had Nu Brown on the bench yet Reed still had to make 50 tackles. It’s pretty common sense that making that many tackles brings a lot of fatigue that then leads to mistakes in judgement which has been Reeds biggest problem