Official Reed Mahoney sees the 'gun (and Jake Averillo) as vital cogs in Bulldogs' wheel

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Im happy enough to see how flanno goes under ciraldo and with a better team and service from dummy half. We will know pretty quickly if he is up to it.
Oh, I’m up to it. Up like a meth head’s boner, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We need a decent 7 it’s why we are trying to get Moses he has a million dollar kicking game and he can play with ball in hand enough for me,Flanagan unfortunately has no game sry not sry
2023....wait....watch. You will be amazed.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re talking long term, baby. In the short term there’s a party in their pants and everyone’s invited. Boom!
surely this thread will get you up close to nearly 17,000 messages. the "likes" wont grow that much though

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yes that’s right I’m picking the flange for MIP most improved player and to run the ball more than ever and have the kennel in melt down when he extends for another three years
That’s the way, baby. Talk dirty to me!

Bulldogdoove

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s a tough one gun cause on one hand I don’t want to give you oxygen by replying and on the other I want to choke every last bit of oxygen out of you!

3 years reading the kennel and I still can’t work out if you are a troll from another club, 5 different people as you often respond to your own thread before anyone gets a chance or just a tool with a really bad alter ego…..

You actually (sometimes… read rarely) post some really insightful shit that again means you either know the game, are bi polar or are 5 different dudes.

At the bare minimum you are really entertaining, cop the shit that comes at you pretty well and offer something in the off season. Do us all a favour though mate -maybe reduce your social media time and spend more time working on your fekin running game