Reed Mahoney is a liability

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Someone could say Burtons side unconverted was the difference.
Great kicker when we weren't scoring tries last year, rubbish kicker now we are scoring tries.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you want to blame one player for the loss then it has to be hutch
I've bagged him out constantly here but he's on a minimum wage contract and it's CC fault that he's out there, Reed tries hard everyweek but he also kills our set play many times

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know, I'm just saying as a marquee he makes decisions during the game that kills our sets, we talk about Hutch who is shocking but the bloke is on a minimum contract and shouldn't even be out there, Reed is the marquee.. that's all I'm saying but ***** on here wanna fight
Mahoney has to mature into the role more his prone to a dumb play i can’t deny that. Question is who else besides him he benefits us more than he disadvantages us. Hutch should be paying us to play

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mahoney has to mature into the role more his prone to a dumb play i can’t deny that. Question is who else besides him he benefits us more than he disadvantages us. Hutch should be paying us to play
I think we need a cover for him at 14, play Mann at 13 and drop salmon to nsw cup

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wasnt his best today but this thread is absolute garbage considering hes been brilliant for us all season

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone could say Burtons side unconverted was the difference.
It's a concern.. one game you can forgive but I personally would feel much more comfortable if Critta was our goal kicker.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s just a younger Josh Reynolds in the 9. Some good, some shit. He’s been much better the past month then the first few games

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reed just needs to deliver early ball sometimes and not crab sideways.