News Reed Mahoney Celebration

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No, it isn’t. But nice to know you missed me so much you had to concoct some twisted fantasy about some other dude being me to compensate for your heart pangs.

PS how’s your mate Oloapu been going? You really hit the nail on the head when you confidently proclaimed he was ready after a relatively uneventful first game. Major airball!
So came back to put the boot into KO ? You really are a parasite.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, it isn’t. But nice to know you missed me so much you had to concoct some twisted fantasy about some other dude being me to compensate for your heart pangs.

PS how’s your mate Oloapu been going? You really hit the nail on the head when you confidently proclaimed he was ready after a relatively uneventful first game. Major airball!
You were gone?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So came back to put the boot into KO ? You really are a parasite.
No, I came back because my ban was lifted.

Not putting the boot into anyone except you. It’s obvious to anyone with common sense that he is way out of his depth and needs a lot more time in reserves. I am not anti KO. I am anti stupid knee jerk coaching decisions which hamstring both the team and young players’ development.

Admit you got it wrong, La familiar. It won’t kill you.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You were gone?
Don’t pretend I wasn’t missed. I saw the conspiracy theorists linking me to every new account under the sun. That doesn’t happen if one hasn’t left quite the legacy.

Face it, Fam the kennel needs me. So much so that when I was gone they kept seeing me in other peoples faces. That’s a common trait of the grief-stricken.

I have returned to shine my light on the forum once again. Feel blessed. Namaste

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t pretend I wasn’t missed. I saw the conspiracy theorists linking me to every new account under the sun. That doesn’t happen if one hasn’t left quite the legacy.

Face it, Fam the kennel needs me. So much so that when I was gone they kept seeing me in other peoples faces. That’s a common trait of the grief-stricken.

I have returned to shine my light on the forum once again. Feel blessed. Namaste
I fade between having u on ignore and off so yeah.
BTW I didn't read 79.5% possibly 80% of your post

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No, I came back because my ban was lifted.

Not putting the boot onto anyone except you. It’s obvious to anyone with common sense that he is way out of his depth and needs a lot more time in reserves. I am not anti KO. I am anti stupid knee jerk coaching decisions which hamstring both the team and young players’ development.

Admit you got it wrong, La familiar. It won’t kill you.
Fuck off idiot.

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Face it, Fam the kennel needs me. So much so that when I was gone "they kept seeing me in other peoples faces". That’s a common trait of the grief-stricken.

No offence Flanagun...I love your posts...however, they see you as 'a pesky zit' on those peoples faces...that never goes away.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No offence Flanagun...I love your posts...however, they see you as 'a pesky zit' on those peoples faces...that never goes away.
That might be what they tell themselves, but deep down they need me because I am a convenient target for their middle age frustrations, baby! Swoosh!

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That might be what they tell themselves, but deep down they need me because I am a convenient target for their middle age frustrations, baby! Swoosh!
coming from the narcissist on here pretending to be someone else.. you mustve shriveled up like a sultana hoping to post from this account again lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
coming from the narcissist on here pretending to be someone else.. you mustve shriveled up like a sultana hoping to post from this account again lol
Your obsession with me is getting a little over the top, la familiar.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Reed is really starting to win me over. He may be an ill disciplined player who misses too many tackles, but his ability to celebrate a try he had no involvement in against a bottom five team as if he just won us a grand final is exactly the type of quality we should be looking for in a captain.

Some of you are way too easily impressed lol

Last edited: