Opinion Reece walsh

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So wasn't the NRL suppose to set a notional value so that they wouldn't register contracts that were clearly undervalued and taking the piss?
Bro great question BUT it's been approved and registered even though the Dolphins were coming in with offers of $700k LOL

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well they could adopt Bellamy's approach like they currently have Cam Munster playing fb in defence and 5/8 in attack.
Yep but that’s a short term fix mate.

I just don’t see Walsh as a five eighth but good luck to him if he goes that way.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Walsh was contracted to the Warriors for next year and the they would only allow him a release to the Broncos due to the reason Walsh gave them about leaving (family). With Walsh wanting to leave before 2024 we and every other club weren't given a chance in signing him.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Quality thread again Dave. I hate to retort but :

1. He has a young child in Brisbane and his ex partner lives there. The warriors only gave him permission to negotiate with the Broncos. Not sure how good you are at geography but we are like kinda far away from Brisbane ;

2. He actually played the worst game of his career this weekend so the timing of your thread is bogus;

3. Name a good number 7 who is off contract next year that we should sign . Of course we need a good halfback you farkin palooka. But it ain’t a video game
This may be the case but our 1 and 7 aren't up to the job

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why didn't the club go for Reece Walsh, young and a superstar in the making, Averillo I'm afraid isn't, and we desperately need a 1 and 7
Walsh is shit tbh

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Not to mention Walsh's contract with NZ was transferred to the Broncos. That's why he didn't get any more money.