Opinion Red hot reggies

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thank fuck the women's game hasn't started because they'd be showing that instead of the reserves

I'd much rather watch the reserves (of anyside) than the women's game. Reserves are the next batch of nrl players
So true. I know I will sound like a sexist dinosaur (which I am) but for the life of me, I can not watch sheilas playing a sport where I usually watch men play. Womens football (soccer) is like watching park football yet the Aus team are supported better then the men. Rugby league, well that's just unwatchable. Cricket very ordinary. I don't mind tennis and most Olympic sports though.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought same last year. Thought we were morals for title but don’t even know where we ended. I know we started terrific but think we missed finals even

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has probably 4-5 nrl standard players in the 17 (xerri, sexton, knight, Edwards, patolo) and a few promising kids. I know injuries in nrl and reserves could be detrimental but this team could give the reserve grade comp a big shake.

Even considering Tracey isn’t in nrl or nsw cup. So could be even stronger next week. Would be good to watch this team go around though. A strong 1, 7 & 9 and some speed or size in the backs, and fringe first graders in the forwards.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joseph O'Neill should be the NSW Cup halfback. Move Sexton to 6 & get rid of BBO.
I agree with that... I love BBO, weapon 14 but sadly i dont think he has any future at the club considering the direction and cattle.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We've seen enough of BBO, he isn't it
I think your assessment is a bit premature. He is only just back from a serious injury and will improve with time.
He reminds me a lot of Craig Polla-Mounter in the way he plays. I regard him as a keeper.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the game is on kayo? theres my saturday sorted! LETS GO! 2 live games in a row

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tracey will slot in somewhere, Oloapu is a next season at best proposition & Fifita is a depth signing at best.
If Fifita is only depth hope we're still in the market for May or other quality props. Gus gave Fifita a big wrap. You'd think from that he's pictured as a potential starting prop

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a strong side, but the problem with all these extra fringe first graders we have is they could block positions for up and coming juniors we need to gain experience. I'll be pissed if Taffe or Tracey end up playing FB in cup and Papalii being put on the bench or played out of position. The way this clubs been going we'll do exactly that and let another club take Papalii off us.
We must acknowledge that the true source of all struggling team's rosters is the NRL must spend 97.5% of the cap every year and not the club,
Our club is forced to make short term signings it's the only possible solution !!!

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought same last year. Thought we were morals for title but don’t even know where we ended. I know we started terrific but think we missed finals even
Didn't the wheels fall off last year, we were top of the table in round 19 and managed to miss the semi's