Opinion Recruitment

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All jokes aside a 1 and 7 is the priority atm, but a JWH or Klemmer could help us in so many ways,Bullfrog would Always purchase a old head,Broken shire,Bella, Maguire , Luke keary should be a priority possibly a swap with Thompson

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
most these players have had 13 rounds to prove they deserve an upgrade.
Ado-Carr and Burton made us look like half a team the other night.
The rest are just passengers, people will say we were missing two main forwards.
Penrith were also missing two forwards plus their two starting halves and two backline players.
Kiraz and Schoupp are the only two young guys I see who could make it in the nrl.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All jokes aside a 1 and 7 is the priority atm, but a JWH or Klemmer could help us in so many ways,Bullfrog would Always purchase a old head,Broken shire,Bella, Maguire , Luke keary should be a priority possibly a swap with Thompson
For fuck sake mate.

In what world are the roosters going to swap a 3 times premiership winning half for an overpaid English flop ???

It’s not like we are asking to swap you for Isaac. That would be like for like

Both palookas

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha JWH and Klemmer. I also heard that we’re talking to Papuyhazen, Fisher Harris is close to signing with us. Also looking at a swap deal to get Suaali here. But the big one. We’re going to do a trade with panthers. Jackson for Yeo. And I heard Santa Clause is going to coach us. We only play once good game a year so he wants to coach us.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
most these players have had 13 rounds to prove they deserve an upgrade.
Ado-Carr and Burton made us look like half a team the other night.
The rest are just passengers, people will say we were missing two main forwards.
Penrith were also missing two forwards plus their two starting halves and two backline players.
Kiraz and Schoupp are the only two young guys I see who could make it in the nrl.
Penrith still had JFH, Kikau, and Spencer Leniu which is still a pack far superior to that containing Ava, Patolo, Waddell etc

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At what stage do we tell the current crop of players there no longer required for 23, I heard Phil state in the second half some players are playing for there future here, if players go we need to sign somebody, a few players linked but not signed yet
Thinking out loud.

We tell the current players they're not wanted after we sign better new players - not before