Recruitment Watch: Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If kas goes to storm he'll be in for a culture shock under Bellamy
No fucking around there
If that were to happen, Storm might have themselves a legit title for biggest forward pack with Asofa and Kas in their stable, two gigantic human beings.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we lose Kas to the Storm it will come back to bite us... The Storm always get the best out of the out of favour players they sign. Question is why can't we get the best out of Kas ?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we lose Kas to the Storm it will come back to bite us... The Storm always get the best out of the out of favour players they sign. Question is why can't we get the best out of Kas ?
Yeh worked with george rose!

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So we were always in for Foran and apparently we had signed Woods and Tedesco before Teddy backflipped in the cooling off period.

So tell me this... based on the fact we didn't get Teddy and would have had to be offering upwards of $1m a year... where is that money going?

Surely by missing out on Teddy we (somehow) have money to have a crack at a Hayne, Dugan etc

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So we were always in for Foran and apparently we had signed Woods and Tedesco before Teddy backflipped in the cooling off period.

So tell me this... based on the fact we didn't get Teddy and would have had to be offering upwards of $1m a year... where is that money going?

Surely by missing out on Teddy we (somehow) have money to have a crack at a Hayne, Dugan etc
Well it may be that it means we won't be shedding as many existing players or it may mean we make a play for a FB from elsewhere. Heaven help us Barba has just been sacked by Toulon. Don't tell me he is on the radar again.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't need Cronk now we've signed Foran. Foran will bring the best out in our young halves so we don't need to spend more money there. Foran should play half and I like Mbye as a running 5/8. Frawley is in the mix but I reckon Mbye will really blossom next to a great organising half who runs straight.

I'm not too worried about fullback but hope we sign Hoppa again. Either way, Abbey has been written off way too early by some and BMoz is there if needed. Dummy half is the main missing bit for me but I won't be surprised if Des re-signs Lichaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.