Rebecca Wilson..

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Miyagi

i couldn't really care about what sonny did, but what mason done was silly and he probably should have known better.
Xeno here:
Willie Mason was spraying his mouth guard. And plus if he did it seriously, its a playful gesture. ***** this world is getting soft

Last edited by a moderator:

BigDOG2007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fancy that fat ***** taking a moral high ground especially when she has been caught not once but twice in a compromised position with a married man in her car late at night. Nice try *****, how about you look in the mirror and scare yourself by seeing the turd that you are.
what sick bastard would be alone with her anywhere, rumour has it she has an extremely large penis

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
she will now claim 80% of the readers will agree with her in a couple of days.

and lets noad brings her down again like he did in 05...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You might be talking about her head there Bigdog. Im glad my days as a psychotic killer are behind me or her days would be numbered.

smb69

Waterboy
Reaction score
Who is Rebecca Wilson? what has she achieved? lol the woman is a joke who just plays on the fact that alot of people dislike our club cause of some allegations. Rebecca Wilson hasn't ever played League and all she does about the game is criticise it. I mean we already have said Mason didn't do that thing with his bottle against the rabbits but she will still write about it. Wilson can **** off lol ugly crackmole

theFAT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Noad should go into politics, deny deny deny unless there is undeniable proof, then spin it so someone else takes the blame

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
she is judging fans? well, she has never met me in my life so she can not possibly judge me or the majority of us. **** her. she is the reason we cop half the **** we do as fans. i will always wear my doggies jerseys with pride and an insignificant halfwitt like this who continually tries to drag us down will never change our passion

GO THE MIGHTY BULLDOGS!!!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Noad should go into politics, deny deny deny unless there is undeniable proof, then spin it so someone else takes the blame
Gee your posts are entertaining...

Are you honestly that much of a ********, or are you just pretending???

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

all that article and what was it about a hit on the field and sex with that whore in a toilet.

sunny

Kennel Established
Reaction score
rebecca wilson is a joke. she's just got no credibility at all on any issue. knows nothing about sport. it's amazing she's till employed. the only half-valid point is mason talking about being quoted out of context in his own column. apart from that, it's all a load of rubbish.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be honest she took that and used it out of context too Sunny. Mason never quoted himself out of context, he was talking about all the other articles which came out and made out that Mason was trying to rally players to strike at origin. The reality of Masons article was that h said if the NRL didn't discuss raising the salary cap the players would s6trike as a very last resort. The silly ***** is right in one way. At least she is smart enough to pay no attention to the other articles published in that snotrag.

sunny

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol

she's a clown. no one likes her. and for good reason.

doggie_4_life

Waterboy
Reaction score
i think its amazing how fans and supporters of this fantastic club are shocked and surprised that the daily telegraph, in particular rebecca wilson, has a vendetta against canterbury. did it ever occur to anybody that since malcolm noad abandoned newscorp to run this club it has become a hotbed for scandal and unnecessary headlines that dominate the front page, the sport page and almost every other page in between? the reason why wilson and the daily telegraph love to highlight the insignificant and minor negatives of the club is because of their ex-boss....it's not rocket science, it's easy to figure out....i think its time to get someone else..whatever job malcolm noad takes after the bulldogs the telegraph will more than likely tarnish that company's reputation as well

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
i think its amazing how fans and supporters of this fantastic club are shocked and surprised that the daily telegraph, in particular rebecca wilson, has a vendetta against canterbury. did it ever occur to anybody that since malcolm noad abandoned newscorp to run this club it has become a hotbed for scandal and unnecessary headlines that dominate the front page, the sport page and almost every other page in between? the reason why wilson and the daily telegraph love to highlight the insignificant and minor negatives of the club is because of their ex-boss....it's not rocket science, it's easy to figure out....i think its time to get someone else..whatever job malcolm noad takes after the bulldogs the telegraph will more than likely tarnish that company's reputation as well
I believe the worst of it came after the rape scandals. Noad was not around then.

FFS. In Noad I Trust!

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
ugh!! she is scum. hope no1 believes anything that the biarch writes!!!

riomhach

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FFS - In Noad I trust !! He knows how the media works and considering the fact that dogs have such a high profile we need Sir Noad to sort through all the B*llcrap and call the media on their crap.

As for the article - maybe the reason people a quiet about the Dogs R bloody W is because they now that all your talk is crap and has no fact behind it. The dog's have gone on with the job and let the media fall flat as we as true fans know the truth - Remember R bloody W, nothing happened!!! You can believe what you want to believe and therefore continue to be a hag who can't write an article to save yourself.

So now that we are all aware that Coff's is really a none issue now, she still needs to go on a bout crap with the dogs otherwise she comes across as a first class fool, so now she has to keep on with all the stuff about our players to prove her point from years ago - Weak R Bloody W, weak!

Us true Dogs fans know the truth and we will forever love our team - players in other teams have done far worse and been charged also, lets not forget the state Penrith are in, do i see you going on about them, no didn't think so.

As much as i know it is better to ignore crap articles like this one, I know it is better to be informed so i can argue the point back to her and show her where she is wrong. Forewarned is forearmed as they say.

Cheers

Anastabation

Reaction score
Rebecca Wilson is pissed off because she followed sonny bill into the toilets at Clovelly but he ignored her and did a ****.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
that article by her got me sooo angry....just the way she says everything....gosh...and at dogs fans and the club making her life misery hahaha...oh coz she brings us joy

and sonny knocking johns out...as if he did it on purpose....and our club doesnt know how to accept blame

ahhh so annoying

That Girl

Waterboy
Reaction score
Jeepers, I just read what she wrote she didn't hold back did she. If she don't like what she is seeing then turn the god damn tv off. It's not as if she is going to be at the same function as any of these guys so why the fcuk is she so worried. I am sorry but these guys work hard to get where they are, not to say that their behaviour is always exceptable but lady get a life.

There were 33 people shot today go follow that up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.