Rebecca Wilson..

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She clearly has a vendetta against the Bulldogs, her and the paper.
She must really be a bitter, twisted depressed old woman.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is rebecca wilson the girl that got a gig on the footy show, and fatty wasn't really fond of her?

what happened there again?
her guest appearances are why they cancelled Glasshouse

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Rebecca Who?

Seriously, just ignore her and get on with watching the footy.

B

Ben Godberts

i just sent her an abusive email not that it wil be opened

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
your all talking about this lady who hates the bulldogs but boys and girls dont forget tonights a big night for the doggies so lets start talking about tonight

buster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so Wilson is hoping something bad will happen to Mason and SBW.......SHE IS A F.WIT

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats not a necklace Rebecca Wilson its you @sshole stuck round your neck. Pull your head out and get over yourself. If you really feel the need to talk about off field antics why not actually go for something like the Laffranchi alleged rape, the Trindall case of smashing a blackboard over a ladies head, or the many other examples of bad behaviour shown by the footballing community. GRRR i wish i hadn't read that article now. Lets all make her life a misery again so she shuts her mouth for another several years (Nice exaggeration on her part). The moron makes it sound like her opinions will do more than upset the fans at the end with her little they will get theirs line.

Yes they will get theirs, it's called a fat paycheck for working hard to earn your cash rather than sitting on your fat ass and jumping aboard a scandal that is already well enough publicized. Does anybody have her email address?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm fired up, hopefully the dogs are in the same mood as i am if they have read this crap.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a bitter ****ing mole she is. Willie is a disgrace for something that the Souths CEO said he had no complaints about, and Sonny is a disgrace for being in a cubicle with Falzon. I must've missed the bit in the article where she called falzon a disgrace??????

****en Mole of a woman

BigDOG2007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
for all those who have been giving Candice Falzon a hard time about her looks wake up to yourselves, have a look at Rebecca Wilson, she suffers from that terrible disease called the man head,and believe it or not Candice may actually have more class.

Bring on Robbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fancy that fat ***** taking a moral high ground especially when she has been caught not once but twice in a compromised position with a married man in her car late at night. Nice try *****, how about you look in the mirror and scare yourself by seeing the turd that you are.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i couldn't really care about what sonny did, but what mason done was silly and he probably should have known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.