Opinion Really bad mistake from Trent

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It really annoys me how he dropped bailey biondi oddo for Brandon wakeham when really bailey should of been put in number 7 the guy deadset gets put on when the dogs are getting smashed and always created something

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It really annoys me how he dropped bailey biondi oddo for Brandon wakeham when really bailey should of been put in number 7 the guy deadset gets put on when the dogs are getting smashed and always created something
He'll get his chance in 2 weeks time going by the current scheme.
BBO is also very very young, and lacking 80m performances which is effecting his match fitness.
Needs some time.

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep it’s annoying . He reminds me of typical bulldogs coaches including pay and Hasler to be specific . Favour one player when all us fans can see who’s no good and who is.. bbo should be given a go

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK, Cook, BBO all fighting for possibly one position next season.

Makes more sense to have BBO drop back into NSW Cup and fine tune his trade as a halves player, than play 15-20 off the bench as a makeshift hooker.

Wakeham on the other hand is the opposite. They'll use him as a hooker off the bench for JMK, and he also gives us another attacking / kicking option.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbf though It give bbo a chance to play 80 mins and I'm ok for that he got his taste of 1st grade yes he offers spark but when ur only playing 20 mins a game it's not really helping his development he will get his chance

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What's cook got to do to get in fg. Should be 9.cook
14.JMK/BBO

Wakeham isn't a 14. Not sure how he would go defending at hooker either

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
14.JMK/BBO

have you watch reserve grade and Cook has played?

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
14.JMK/BBO

What has Cook done exactly to demand a starting spot in first grade?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If i see too many more Barrett threads i might merge them all together, and it will a clusterfuck of madness. Lol.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
BBO isn't near ready to be a 7 in fg. 14 at best in fg at this stage of his career

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mistake being on the bench as a utility. Should be in Reggie’s playing 80 so he is match fit and ready when his opportunity comes up at 7.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What has Cook done exactly to demand a starting spot in first grade?
Hmm not sure, maybe he's an actual hooker? We looked better with him on in the trials? He's been playing 9 in reserve grade who are at the top of the table? Doesn't stare at his feet when he runs the ball like our current 9. Anything else? oh wait he scored a try on the weekend

Or do we persist with halves that can't crack it in their position so we think we can make them hookers